Casey...

Leo: I'll go check on her - Sensei, can you watch Dona for a bit? I don't want her getting hurt if Sam's pissed off enough to hurt anyone

Master Splinter: of course, my son

Garnet: spending time with Dona is the best thing to us. She's so sweet

Yoshet: *playfully* that'll change when she's a toddler *walk towards the dojo*

Ford: *sighs* I missed hearing that accent...

Stan: I still question what you see in her, Ford-sy *goes to the kitchen*

Ford: *looks at Dezzy* how much do you know about the turtles and what Louisa did with that purple aura?

Dezzy: *shrugs* a bit-

Ford: *starts asking a ton of questions*

Donnie: *playfully rolls his eyes* Leo, we'll still be in the lab waiting for you. Come on, bros *motioned for his bros to follow him*

Raph, Donnie & Mikey: *walk into the lab*

Leo: *walks towards his room*

Peedee: *looks down* *gets on the tire swing*

-with Mabel and Tom-

Tom: well, I found this calming looking place over this way. I might have to fly you there though-

Mabel: oh, no need! I got this *concentrates*

Tom: wait, what?-

Mabel: *sprouted wings* *chuckles* *starts flapping her wings* come on, Tom! *flies off*

Tom: *softly smiles* *used his fire to fly after Mabel*

Matom (Mabel + Tom): *flying towards the edge of town*

Tom: what happened to you?.. or were you always able to do this? *flies backwards*

Mabel: *looks down sadly* oh, well... while I was sold off to those weird identical guys, I was changed. They put this weird green liquid on me and now I can shapeshift

Tom: oh.. you got mutated-

Mabel: mu-what now??

Tom: like the turtles, they were regular turtles before human dna mixed with theirs from that liquid. For you I guess they messed with the stuff...

Mabel: oh... they wanted to use me as some type of weapon-

-with Masa-

Me: he has to be around here somewhere...

Dipper: who?-

???: *weakly* L-Louisa?...

Me: *eyes widen* *walks towards a cardboard box* *opens the flaps* Casey?!... what happened to you?

Casey: *still pink* *sits up* *clothes are all torn up* *is skin and bones* *looks down sadly* I... I got forgotten

Dipper: no shit-

Me: *hits Dipper's arm* *looks back down at Casey* man, that just made me change my mind about what I was gonna say..

Casey: what were you gonna say? *looks up at Louisa*

Me: *noticed his eyes are dull* *looks away* god damnit- just come on *offers Casey a hand*

Casey: *tilts head confused* what?

Me: we're taking you back to the lair to get you some pizza and some fresh clothes after you shower.

Dipper: we're bringing a hobo with us back to where you live??