First dares

Me: okay Donnie first we'll go to the office, they'll tell you everything, then I get to show you my besties!

Donnie: *raises an eyebrow* how do I look as a human?

Me: here wait *grabs tiny mirror from purse* see for yourself!

Donnie: *grabs the mirror* I look so scrawny! But my hair looks so good! It needs cut, but my eyes are still the same color. My face looks normal.... I'm so not used to this

*we walk in the office*

Office lady: oh you must be Donatello! We've been notified your were coming today, your lunch number is 3220, when you're late you put that number in this device here, you're in the same class as her, she'll show you around. Any questions?

Donnie: no, not really

Me: thanks guys, have a good day! *pulls Donnie out* let's go to the gym, this is the lunchroom, you can get breakfast if you want, I don't usually eat breakfast though.

Donnie: noted. One question though

Me: yeah?

Donnie: why the balloon? *points at a deflated balloon stuck on a air vent*

Me: that's been there for a few years, anyways the gym is right here through these double doors, that door right there to the left is the music room, the signs for the bathrooms are up so you already know. The doors on the sides are to outside, while those doors over there just contain everything athletic. Like basketballs, volleyballs, frisbees, and so on. My friends don't get here until a little later on. Speaking of which two out of three are coming in.

Daede: *talking to some 7th or 6th grader*

Me: Daede! *pulls Donnie towards him*

Daede: hey Louisa, hey.... other kid, what's your name?

Donnie: Donatello, but you can call me Donnie *holds out hand to shake*

Daede: *shakes it* nice to meet you, I'm Daede, now if you excuse me I'm gonna go play basketball *goes off*

Gauge, a.k.a Cole: hey, who's he? *pointing at Donnie*

Me: Gauge this is a kid who moved here, his name is-

Donnie: I can introduce myself Louisa, the name's Donatello just call me Donnie

Gauge: nice to meet you-

*a 7th grader starts making a noise that could give someone a headache*

Gauge: *holds up two fingers and makes it in a weird shape*

7th grader: no! I didn't do anything wrong! *laughs from being tickled*

Donnie: do I even want to know?

Me: no. Phi Phi! *runs towards a girl my size with long blonde hair*

Phae: hey Louisa, did you hear about a new kid? People are saying he's in our grade!

Donnie: she knows, she met him *walks up to us*

Me: he lives close to my house, we met walking here

Phae: call me Phae, who are you?

Donnie: just call me Donnie

*time skip to homeroom*

Me: bye Phi Phi, see you at lunch! *shows Donnie the way to class* we always go to the same classes everyday, and you're stuck with the same classmates! *sits down in usual group* there's still empty seats in this group, come here!

Donnie: *sits next to me* so anything else?

Me: *whispers in his ear about his dare*

Donnie: what?!

Thorrin: hello there, what be thy accusation?

Me: Thorrin, you'll know his name in a second, just wait *laughs* he's gonna have to tell the entire class

Daede: what does that mean?

Donnie: it means this *stands up and goes to the front of the classroom, standing on the table* *terrible Irish accent* aye there laddies! The name be Donnatello! Just call me Donnie, it be me nickname! *gets down embarrassed from the laughter*

Random kid: I'm gonna like this kid! *laughs*

Ivory: why did you do that? *tries not to laugh*

Donnie: don't ask.....

Me: they'll forget eventually-

Daede: you mean like how I said you'd forget about alot of the embarrassing stuff I did?

Me: that's different, I write them down.... *laughs* you girly man, fruit namer!

Tbc

If any of you remember me talking about my crush "Cole"? His name is actually Gauge, now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood