Desserts!

Me: *squeals* *tail wagging* Don Don, look at this! *shows Donnie my phone*

Donnie: *reads over the dare we didn't do yet* *blushes* you saved this for this moment, didn't you??

Me: *smiles smugly* maybe~ Also, it's in the 77th part of this entire thing!!

Donnie: really?? Isn't that basically your-

Donnisa: favorite number??

Me: yes! That's why I'm happy that we get to do this as a dare for it!!

Donnie: okay, let's get to it then. *gently grabs my hand* *pulls me out*

Me: *smiles* *tail wags faster* Donnie, slow down! There's other people in this house ya know~

Donnie: I know, but I want to try baking!.... even though I'm totally bad at it, maybe we could do it together!

Tom: *looks up from his phone and growls*

Steven: *elbows Tom* *feels hurt inside though*
April: *ignores Tom and Steven* *growls at the sight of me and Donnie*

Me: how about we try to cook everyone some.... of these *shows Donnie my phone*

Donnie: *looks at the pic and looks back at me* do you really think we could??

Me: only one way to find out. Let's get to cooking! *reads over the ingredients* first we'll need us some soft butter!

Donnie: *grabs the butter* how much??

Me: a cup and a quarter.

Donnie: *puts it in a bowl* then it says two cups of sugar.

Me: on it! *grabs the cup measuring cup* how many??

Donnie: *looks at my phone* about two cups-

Me: *playfully* is it about or exactly?? I don't need estimates on this Don Don.

Donnie: *playfully rolls his eyes* okay, then two cups.

*it went on like that for a bit until we got all of the ingredients mixed and ready*

Donnisa: did you preheat the oven?? I'll take that as a no, why didn't you??

Me: I have a little bit of a traumatic past with hot surfaces..... so I don't go near them-

Donnie: you shouldn't just told me. I'll do the oven, okay?? *goes to the oven* what is it supposed to be on??

Me: 350°!

Donnie: so all we do is wait.

Me: yeah.....

Donnisa: *share a smile* I won't tell anyone we ate some of the frosting if you won't- deal! *runs to the buttload of frosting*

Me: *giggles and grabs a spoon* *gets some frosting and eats it*

Donnie: *smirks*

Me: *notices his smirk* what's that look for Don Don??? *starts to slowly walk backwards*

Donnie: *grabs the end of his spoon* *gets some frosting on it* *looks at me with a big smile* nothing, but it's going to mean something. *tries to wipe frosting on me*

Me: *shrieks* *barely dodges frosting* you missed! *does the same as Donnie* *smirks* you'll want to run Donatello. Once you start a frosting fight with me... there's no backing out. *smiles big*

Donnie: *shiver goes down his spine* *makes his head go in his shell when I tried to wipe some on his cheek*

Me: no fair! I can't do that Don Don!