A year

Me: *tail wags* I swear, I can't believe it took me this long to realize this-

Steven: *tilts his head* realize what??

Leo: if it's about Mikey and eating the last slice of pizza, we all already know-

Mikey: I was hungry and I called personal dibs!

Donnie: "personal dibs"?? You licked the pizza when it was in Sam's hands!

Hazel: and she almost ate it!

Sam: ..... I'm still hungry.

Me: ANYWAYS - this game of, basically truth or dare, but is actually Ask Or Dare - has been going on for an ENTIRE YEAR!!

April: really??

Casey: that's sick yo.

Hazel: so, you and Donnie have been doing this for an entire year??

Donnisa: yep!

Leonarsam: now that's just sad, also a long time of just doing whatever people dared or asked you-

Tom: it was fun too, especially watching girls fight over cookies!

Me: that actually was fun. Now I want a cookie-

Donnie: are we even doing anything right now??

Sam: wait, I got a last second dare! *whispers something into Steven's ear*

April: why do I feel like this won't end out well??

Leo: I have that feeling too, but I don't want to intervene.

Steven: *blushed dark* u-uhhh.... won't that get me in trouble-

Sam: well, you have your own protection! Not to mention you're stronger than almost everyone here!

Me: actually, he is stronger than everyone that's here.

Casey: even Master Splinter!??

Me: yep!

Tom: woah.

Steven: ........ does Louisa know you dared for me to do this??

Sam: no, I'm in charge, despite you having the powers, I'm the one who knows what's going to happen *smirks* *evilly chuckles*

Leo: *blushes* *thought Sam was hot when she laughed like that*

Raph: *elbows Leo* *whispers* snap out of it, ya idiot.

Donnie: I feel like this won't end out well.

Hazel: it's Sam, when is anything she's dared or asked good??

April: wasn't there a few??

Me: name one.

Casey: didn't she dare herself to be in charge since she wanted to do some type of alphabet board??

Donnie: oh yeah.

Steven: this is not my fault *walks over to me*

Me: *tries to walk backwards* *walked to a wall* Sam, what did you dare?! *ears flatten against head*

Sam: you'll see! Steven, snap your fingers!

Steven: *hesitantly snaps his fingers*

*everyone except me and Sam was frozen in place*

Tom: why can't I move???

Raph: I can't move either!

Leo and Hazel: Sam, what're you doing??

Sam: sitting down *sits on the couch next to frozen April*

April: why is she the only one that can move?!

Donnie: Sam, I swear I will kill you!

Leonarsam: over my dead body!

Hazel: wait, what's Steven doing??

Me: *eyes widen* I know that Steven look, Steven no! You already know that-

Steven: *trembling* Sam said it was a dare! *puts his hands on my shoulders*

Donnie, Raph and Tom: take your hands off of her! Wait, why are you saying that??

Donnie: I'm her boyfriend!
Raph: she's my best friend!
Tom: she's my lil sis!

Steven: *hugged me*

Me: *blinks in confusion* Sam, you did that as a joke to pull peoples legs.... didn't you??

Sam: yep! Like I'd dare for Steven to kiss you when I'm Donnisa all the way!

Leo: aww.

Hazel: you realize we're all still frozen, right??

Steven: yeah..... just hold on for a second. *looks me in the eyes* Louisa.... I'm sorry for catching feelings for you.

Me: Steven, it's okay!

Donnie: excuse me??

Me: what I mean is; you feel what you feel. It's not your fault that you started to like me. I mean, look around the room. Leo probably thought we could go off starting with a hate-love relationship before Sam came.

Leo: *blushing* nuh uh!

Sam: then why are you blushing??

Leo: *looks at the floor* uhhhh-

Me: Casey always hit on me before Hazel came-

Hazel: can we please not talk about my boyfriend??

Casey: yeah! I'm committed now *looks at Hazel* *softly smiles*

Me: Tom and I started on a best friend thing at first, then we actually got together. Even after that he was jealous of Donnie when he realized I liked him and when we got together.

Tom: hey, I changed!

April: yeah!

Donnie: wait..... Leo liked Louisa?!?!?

Leonarsam: shut it, Donnie!

Me: yeah, but I don't care.

Raph: looks like I'm the only dude in here that didn't like Shorty.

Mikey: hey, I never liked her that way either. I could tell that Donnie liked her when they were here, so I acted like an older brother.

April: wait, Mikey's older than Louisa??

Me: yeah, I'm the shortest and youngest one in this room. Even Sam and Hazel are older than me-

Sam and Hazel: *in a jazz type of voice* it's true~

Casey: okay, now can we get unfrozen??

Steven: *nervously laughs* yeah, sorry *walks away from me* *snaps fingers*

Donnie: *instantly runs over to me* *pulls me into his hold* *glares at Steven* mine!

Me: Don Don, you're being way to jealous.

Steven: actually I was this close *gets his pointer finger and thumb close together* to kissing you-

Tom: okay, now there's a human me in here.

Everyone except for Tom and Steven: wait, what?!

Me: *nervously laughs* that's where we'll end it.... *fake enthusiasm* yay-

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chaptera again soon!

~ILoveFood