Bandaging

-in the bathroom-

Me: *sits down on the counter* *still waving hand to get the pain to go away* man, this stingsss!!

Donnie: well, why is your fingers scraped anyways?? I know why your palms are, but your fingers? *looks around the bathroom* *found bandaging wrap* *grabs the wrap* *looks around for antiseptic*

Me: *points at the mirror* mirror cabinet... and I was mad at myself.

Donnie: why were you mad?? *opens the mirror* *sees the antiseptic* *takes it out* this might hurt...

Me: I think I'll be able to take it.. maybe.

Donnie: *gently holds Louisa's hand* *turns the sink on* *runs water over it* *turns water off* *dries Louisa's hand* *puts antiseptic on Louisa's palm*

Me: *winced* *breathes in from pain* *eyes tear up*

Donnie: *nervously biting lip* s-sorry *starts wrapping Louisa's hand* what do you think we should do about your fingers??

Me: well, there's band-aids in the mirror cabinet too. But I was mad because my "boyfriend" apparently thought I was too predictable and decided to cheat on me. It was my own fault - he said it himself... I'm the same me everyday. He got tired of that, I guess-

Donnie: from what I can see he is fucking blind. You look like the most adorable girl I've ever seen! *blushed softly* plus, y-you seem like a nice girl. I-I-I feel like it won't be long before he gets his own karma to bite back or for you to find someone...

Me: *blushed softly* *smiles* th-thanks, Donnie. But... why are you being so nice to me??

Donnie: *caught off guard* huh?? *looks Louisa in the eyes*

Me: we literally just met ten to twenty minutes ago, and it's like you're acting like my best friend. Plus a doctor for actually bandaging up my wounds. Why are you being so nice? *tilts head confused*

Donnie: *regrets looking Louisa in the eyes* *looks to the side* y-you just give off a vibe of a friend I once loved, I guess. But I honestly feel like I don't even need her when I'm around you *smiles at Louisa*

Me: *chuckles softly* you kind of remind me of someone too... though I- *grabs side of head* *furrows eyebrows* can't remember anything about them.

Donnie: *feels sad* *realization hits* *thinks she purposely wanted to forget me! And forget her family!!... she doesn't care about you. She lied-* *bored tone* that's so weird. *regularly* okay, let's bandage up your fingers *opens mirror* *grabs box of band-aids* *closed mirror*

Me: *furrows eyebrows confused* why did you sound so bored??

Donnie: it's nothing. This might hurt again *puts antiseptic on Louisa*

Me: *flinched a bit* *blinks* *tries thinking* y-ya know what it's like to randomly remember a song?

Donnie: sometimes, yeah. Why do you ask? *puts band-aids on Louisa's fingers*

Me: well, I just remembered a random song I loved growing up. Wanna hear it??

Donnie: *concentrating on bandaging Louisa's other hand* *absent mindedly* sure. *sticks tongue out of the side of his mouth*

Me: I've been looking under locks, and breaking locks...
Just trying to find ya-
I've been like a maniac, insomniac...
Five steps behind ya-

Donnie: *eyes widen* *remembers the concert with Love Sentence* *softly gasps*

Me: *stops singing* is something wrong?