History repeats?-

-with Louisarco-

Me: *stands up* oh no he did-n't! *looks really pissed* *growls*

Marco: are you okay, Louisa??

Me: *grabs out money from bra* *hands it to Murakami* sorry, we need to go. *looks back at Marco with a soft glare* we're going back to the lair.

Marco: Louisa, it's okay. Maybe they just wanted to make sure that we were having fun. Even if they weren't, we can get back at them. So maybe you shouldn't be-

Me: *wasn't listening* *grabs Marco's hand* *runs out* *starts running towards the lair*

-with Starie and Tom-

Star: oh my gosh, they seen us!!

Donnie: oh fuck, do you think they're upset??

Tom: *crawls out* *stands up* if I remember anything, Louisa could be mad like how were you in helmet life.

Star: we should start hiding *runs out*

Donnie: wait for me!!

Starie: *start trying to run out of the lair*

Me: *still holding Marco's hand* *runs in*

Star: *stops running* *freezes in spot* *eyes widen*

Donnie: *accidentally ran into Star* *keeps her up*

Raph & Mikey: *look back and forth at the four*
Dezzy & Jasmine: *walk out of the kitchen* *look back and forth between the four*

Me: *let's go of Marco's hand* *glares at Starie* run.

Starie: *shriek* *run into the kitchen*
Dezzy & Jasmine: *barely get out of the way* *realization hits* *mumbles* oh no... *walk away from the kitchen* *sit down by their boyfriend*

Star: what do we do? What do we do?!

Donnie: u-uhh... *looks around* *remembers in helmet life Marco hid in the cabinet* you hide. I'll deal with Louisa.

Star: but Donnie-

Me: you're both dead!!!

Star: *eyes widen* I'll see you on the other side! *hides with pots in the cupboard*

Me: *runs in the kitchen* *sees Donnie* what the fuck do you think you were doing?! You seen how this happened in helmet life. Why do the same fucking mistake that I have?! *tears up softly*

Donnie: *gasps softly* Louisa, I-

Me: because first you tell me that you don't even want to be friends. Now you're just making the same mistake I made in helmet life! You're just copying me!... now give me one good reason on why I shouldn't recreate that moment in helmet life *grabs a plate* *tears slowly falling down*

Garnet: *at the doorway* *sighs softly* *knows the crowd is gonna come*

Everyone else: *is by the doorway*

Donnie: L-Louisa I... *sighs* *doesn't want to admit that he was jealous*

Me: *realization hit* *accidentally dropped the plate*

Donnie: *looks at Louisa shocked*

Me: you were jealous... *blinks a few times shocked*

Donnie: *scoffs* me?? Jealous? Psh, yeah right. I'd want you to be happy before I got jealous!

Me: Donnie, I know how I felt in helmet life. I half remember doing the All-Seeing Eye spell with Marco. I was jealous and was too god damn scared to admit it!