Thunder

-in the living room-

Everyone except me & Hazel: *is on the dance floor* *dancing* *having fun*

Hazel: *quickly sneaks over to a microphone* *taps it a few times* *turns down the music* and introducing for tonight, since no one has seen her all day. You know her, some of you even love her - Louisa Pulsifer!! *moves towards a light* *turns the light on*

Me: *is in the spotlight* *softly smiling*

Donnie, Milo & Peedee: *look over at the spotlight* *jaw drops*
Steven: *softly smirks* *closed Donnie's mouth*
Melissa & Connie: *roll their eyes* *think that was a little overdone-*
Starco: *smiling happily for Louisa* *give her a thumbs up*
Zack: *chuckles at Melissa's expression* *playfully nudged her*

Hazel: thank you, and continue on with your night! *bows slightly* *turns the music back on* *turns the spotlight off* *makes way towards Steven* you just couldn't ditch the jeans - could ya, Universe?~

Steven: *chuckling softly* and you couldn't ditch me - could ya, Jones?~ *gently grasps Hazel's chin*

Hazel: *giggles softly* *playfully pushed Steven's hand away* we came here together, of course I couldn't ditch ya. Or else you could consider yourself ditched! *playfully sticks out tongue*

Donnie: you two have really gotten used to eachother, haven't you? *danced a little*

Haven: *nod happily* *in a New York accent* better believe it, Hamato! *laugh softly*

Star: *sighs sadly* *still dancing so no one will question why she's sad*

Me: *noticed Star's sadness* *danced my way over to Marco* excuse me for a second, I need me a bestie dance real quick *grabs Marco's hand* *pulls him a bit away from Star*

Star: *happily* no problem! *continues dancing*

Louisarco: *dancing a bit*

Marco: what'd you need me for?? *twirls Louisa*

Me: *softly smiling* well, why is Star so sad? She was dancing with you when she randomly got sad-

Marco: oh waiiit... no one's doing the random karaoke. She made those two stages for whoever wanted to do it

Me: ooo~ I'm on it! *softly smirks* later, Diaz~ *twirls Marco* *makes him go towards Star*

Marco: *twirling towards Star* ahhh!-

Star: *caught Marco* heyyy, Marco! Looks like you really are a nice catch! *giggles* *gets Marco on his feeth*

Marco: *softly blushing* *nervously chuckles* *continues dancing*

Me: *dancing my way over to Donnie* hey, Don - wanna do a duet with someone?

Donnie: uh- *thinks she's meaning us!-* u-uh, sure!

Me: go right over to that stage, and you'll be singing first. I gotta prep up-

Donnie: *quickly goes over to the stage*

Me: ... prep up someone to do that duet with you. Damn, he must really wanna sing *danced over to Haven* hey~ Let me just *grabs Steven's hand* I gotta borrow him! *spun around with Steven away from Hazel*

Hazel: *too shocked from the randomness to say anything* *kept dancing*

Steven: *chuckling* Weeza, what are you doing?? *takes his hands out of Louisa's*

Me: wondering if you wanted to do a duet while I *wiggles shoulders a bit* play guitar? Not to mention still have the actual music playing too!