Dimension Differences (part 2)

Raph: wait, how did Donnie - the dork of all dorks - actually get a girl pregnant?? *raised an eye-ridge*

Louisa: well, it kind of helped when he was in his mating season-

Donnie: *chuckles* excuse me, mating season? You're telling me, in whatever dimension you two come from, we go through mating season??

Donatello: you guys don't?

Donnie: no!

Mikey: ... what's mating season??

Me: oh, I've read some stuff about that-

Sam: Weeza, did you really read mating season oneshots??

Leo: "mating season"- what now??

Hazel: *softly facepalms* oh god-

Steven: oh, Pearl told me this once!

Garnet: to make sure everything goes along faster, I'll say this. Louisa and Donatello come from a dimension where the turtles go through a weird thing. They basically want to have sex to make children, doesn't matter who with, but it only lasts for a week. Isn't that right, Donatello??

Donnie: *blushed red* w-wait, so you were basically wanting sex non-stop for a week straight?!

Me: *blushed red* oh god *hides face in hands*

Mikey: that sounds horrible!!

Louisa: you should've seen how you acted-

Everyone except Donisa & Mikey: wait what??

Tom: you were with Mikey when he was going through sex-week??

Donatello: mating season, and yes... well, he was in the same place as us. First he tried to make a move on Merida-

Mikey: wait, you mean the Merida from Brave?! *blushed red in embarrassment* oh shell *facepalmed*

Leo, Raph and Tom: *start laughing hysterically*

Master Splinter & Garnet: *slap Leo & Raph/Tom upside the head* silence!

Haven: *mumbles* looks like they're getting along-

Peedee: *looks at Donisa* go on.

Donatello: after that Louisa locked him in a room and snapped food into existence-

Louisa: but he lied trying to say that he's off his mating season, and tried to make a move on me-

Me: *furrowed eyebrows* *dog ears press up against head* *looks at Mikey* okay, WHY??

Mikey: hey, in this dimension I only see you as a sister!!

Donatello: but I threw him back in the room and Louisa locked it again.

Louisa: now I gots a question!! *raised hand*

Tom: oh god, she's still the child that I remember-

Peedee: *elbows Tom*
Master Splinter: go ahead, Louisa.

Louisa: *puts hand down again* did Hazel ever get with Casey?? I mean, it's obvious Sam got with Leo since you guys said she's pregnant in this dimension *burps loudly* *blushed* *covers mouth* s-sorry...

Donatello: *chuckles softly* *walks over to the couch* *hugs Louisa close* you're fine, honeybee.

Raph: oh, don't even get me started on Hazey!

Hazel: *tears up*

Steven: *hugs Hazel close*

Garnet: *adjusts her visors* in this dimension Casey dumped her, and Steven was there to help her and confessed at the same time. Hazel couldn't resist this little Cutie-Pie *ruffles up Steven's hair*