CHAPTER 1: She's.....Back?

Jennie's PoV

Ring~ Ring~

I grabbed my phone when it started to rang. Who the hell will call at this early time? Damn, it's just 6:00 AM in the morning! Well, I have my first day of classes tho.

Dad Calling...

I stood up from my bed and cleared my throat.

Maybe he's in the school already.

"Good morning, Dad." I said.

["Sweetie, get up from your bed and ready yourself. The stockholders and the Owner wants to see you."] he said.

Okay. It's my first time there in that Elite University.

"Okay. I'll hung up." And I ended the call.

Dad is the Long time Dean on that University. I lived and studied in New Zealand this past years so I decided to try living and studying here, so I'm here in Korea, will study and live for good.

Chaeyoung and Nayeon are my best friends here in Korea and they texted me that they are already there, in the school.

Gosh! Why they are so early!

*Fast Forward*

I reached my new school at 7:10AM and the classes will start at 8:00AM. Too early.

My driver delivered me here as I don't know how to drive. But soon. I will find time to learn it.

The guard on the entrance stopped me on walking.

"Why?" I asked, holding a cup of coffee on my hand. I didn't eat breakfast so I just bought a coffee in the near coffee shop here.

"Good morning Miss. Complete name please?" He asked with a smile.

Why the hell?

"Ow. Haha! You must be new here. I mean, can I know your complete name to check it on the student's list?" He added. I sighed in relief. I thought, guards here are flirting with the students.

"Jennie Rubyjane Kim." I said coldly, since I'm known as being like that, but not these people.

"Hm. You must be Dean Kim's daughter. By the way, he said to point you in his office." He said and told me the office.

Why should I go to the office, by the way? Oh yeah, the stockholders and the owner wants to see me.

I walked and walked to reach that goddamn office, which is so far here! When...

They all got silent. Wait.

Are they looking at me?

'Oh my god. She's back.'

'Is that her? She changed a lot!'

'After one and a half year of disappearance, she's back.'

'Her presence are so cold"

What? Me? I'm back? What the fuck is wrong with them? Duh! I lived and study in New Zealand?

After a year and a half, I'm back? Are they crazy?