CHAPTER 54: 엄마 (Mom)

At Jeon Residence.

Jennie, Lisa, Rosé, Jisoo, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Irene, Seulgi, Taehyung, Jungkook, Somi, Luca and Somi's parents.

A small celebration for Luca.

"Here's the cake!" Somi came with the cake.

Luca is playing with Lisa and Jennie.

"So.. How are you?" Lisa asked. Luca didn't hear it because she's playing with Jennie. They look like a happy family.

"Hey, Luca. Didn't you know that Monkeys can be drunk too?" Jennie suddenly asked.

"That's impossible." Luca giggled.

Lisa rolled her eyes as sbd know what Jennie is talking about.

Jennie then look at Lisa and laugh.

"It became possible. I witnessed it last night. And oh, you should have told your Mom to put a signage at your door." Jennie said again to the clueless kid.

"Geez, Jennie. You're poisoning her mind. Stop it." Lisa groaned and Jennie laughed.

"Pets are not allowed." Jennie said and formed a square using her hands. She then laughed like crazy and even slapped Lisa's arm.

"You're crazy." Lisa giggled.

"Are you two, dating?" The kid suddenly asked that made Jennie stop and blushed a bit.

"Not yet, baby. Why do you ask?" Lisa answered and smiled.

"Yah! 'Not yet'?!" Jennie uttered.

"Why? You want us to date, aren't you?" Lisa teased and Jennie elbowed Lisa's tummy.

"You suits each other." Luca said and smiled. "But, Mommy loves Buddy." She added that made Lisa's smile fade. She look away. Jennie look on Lisa and kinda felt jealous.

"Buddy doesn't love your Mommy." Jisoo came and said to the kid, kinda drunk.

"Jisoo!" Rosè then pulled her girlfriend's ear.

"I know. But it's okay, at least Buddy won't see Mommy going out almost every night to go party with other adults." The kid said that made Lisa furrow her brows.

"W-What are talking about?" Lisa asked.

"Mommy might hear.." Luca pouted.

"Auntie Jennie, can I call you 'Eomma' instead?" The kid asked Jennie.

Jennie was so stunned and she held her chest. She can't stand the cuteness of the kid but she's afraid that it'll be an issue for Somi.

"Sure! Call her Eomma." Lisa answered instead. She look on Jennie

"What the—." Jennie seems shocked but Lisa cuts her.

"And I'll be your 'appa'." Lisa continued her words. She smiled while looking at Jennie.

Jennie who's looking on Lisa was shock. Her heart goes racing again. Her mouth is a bit agape.

"I thought you are my 'Buddy'?" Luca snapped Lisa

"Of course, if you have an 'Eomma', I want you to have an 'Appa' too. And that's me." Lisa look on the kid and her gaze went back to Jennie after.

"Okay!" Luca celebrated and hugged the two that made their faces close to each other.

____________

Oops 🙊