CHAPTER 60: LiSomi settled

"Whews! I can't still believe that we are okay now, Lisa." Somi chuckled, giving Lisa her towel.

"Thanks.. well, I just realized that it's unnecessary to still have a grudge when it's already on the past.. even.. I was badly hurt." Lisa genuinely said.

"Hey, I can't promise you to just move on, huh? Duh?" Somi said.

The two continued talking while walking on the hallway to the parking lot.

"I know.. I can't blame you. I'm just that attractive" Lisa jokingly said and sighed.

"Too full of yourself.." Somi said.

"Just stating facts."

"Whatever.." Somi rolled her eyes.

"Uhm, don't you miss your friends?" Somi then asked.

"Why would I? They are there and we see each other." Lisa bounced her shoulders.

"It's not that. I mean, you're distant to them.. about a week now."

"They'll understand that—."

"That you are moving on?" Somi cuts.

Lisa sighed and nodded. The two reached the parking and stopped on their cars.

"You are just using me, right?" Somi is kinda hurt.

"Somi.."

"It's okay. I know I was so pathetic on getting you back. But it wasn't good for Luca, so I'd stop—well, I'll try my best. You're too hard to resist, you know that.. but.. If you're using me to move on? It's okay. I'll help you.. even though, I'll kinda feel hurt too." Somi said.

"Thank you.." Lisa thanked and hugged her ex.

"Of course.. We better go home. Luca is waiting for me." Somi smiled.

"Sure.. Let's hang out on Sunday? With Luca?" Lisa invited.

"Well, of course! Duh? Who wouldn't accept an invitation from you?" Somi laughed.

And a honk was heard.

"Lisa! We'll go to your place! See you!" Jisoo shouted from her car and drove in range. The three other cars of her friends honked when they passed by on Lisa and Somi. Jennie's car didn't honk but she rolled her eyes instead, as if the two will see it.

"Uh.. you wanna come?" Lisa asked.

"I told you, Luca is waiting for me. I want to be a good mom from now on." Somi smiled.

"Well, stop clubbing and see other guys." Lisa said and smiled like a Friend.

"Hm.. Luca told you. HAHAHAHA!"

"Tss. Be a good Mom and go.. I'll follow the dorks and be a good friend." Lisa jokingly said and hopped on her car. She honked her car and drove.

"I'll try my best, Lisa." Somi said as if Lisa will heat it. She hoped in her car too and went home.

All settled.

_________________
Lisa is courting Somi? (Pervious chapter)