CHAPTER 85: He messaged

The day after tomorrow, Jennie took pain killers before they left for school.

"Let's consult this to your doctor first." Jennie told her girlfriend who's driving.

"Sure, sure." Lusa turned the wheel.

Fast forward because why not?

The doctor approved to cast off Lisa's shoulder. The latter celebrated. However, she still have to drink the remaining meds for 5 days.

At school.

"Fuck, it's still sore." Jennie gasps as she gets out of their car by Lisa's help.

Lisa smirked at the latter, getting their bags.

"That's why you shouldn't seduce the President in the wrong place and time." Lisa rest her arm on Jennie's shoulders, guiding the sore latter in walking.

"I enjoyed tho." Jennie gasps again after.

"Really? I'm honored, then." Lisa joked.

"Oh yes, you are." Jennie laughed.

"Yow, yow, what's up! Rastaman, half human, half zombie!!" Jisoo and the other's was waiting.

"The hell?" Chaeyoung was annoyed

"You know... social media things." Jisoo answered. Chaeyoung rolled her eyes.

"What happened to you, Jennie? Injured legs?" Irene asked.

"Injured soul, babe." Seulgi answered, smirking.

"How was the punishment from the great President, Jendeuk?" Nayeon asked.

"Well, quite painful. As you can see.." Jennie jammed along.

"Are you supposed to say that?" Lisa whispered.

"Oh, c'mon! It's just between us. As if we didn't know how many girls you had fucked." Jeongyeon joked.

"How many, then?" Jenie asked, crossing her arms.

"It's uncountable. Their too many, I can't recall--." Jisoo answrred but Lisa cuts

"Wow, coming from the gay who introduced a group of sluts last month." Lisa defended.

"Ah, really, Kim Jisoo?" Chaeng rolled her eyes.

"She even told us, 'our girlfriends won't know.' " Seulgi added.

"Lisa sunbaenim, Seulgi sunbaenim!!" Ryujin with Yeji came. The crewmates for the dance competition.

"Yow, yow, what's up! Kang Seulgi, half sexy, half handsome!" Seulgi received a smack from Irene.

"How are you, Senior?" Yeji asked Lisa.

"Good. How about y'all?" She asked back.

"Also doing great! Coach Kiel told us to call you and Senior Kang." Ryujin told.

"Okay, then we'll go first? See you on the room!" Jeongyeon and the others walked. Jennie, Lisa, Irene, Seulgi, Yeji and Ryujin are left.

"Let's go?" Lisa rest her arm on Jennie's waist before the walked to the gymnasium.

"Glad to be back, Sunbaenim!!" Mashiho greeted.

Mashiho came back after Kai was expelled.

"Welcome back to both of us. I'm sorry for what Jong-in have done to you." Lisa sighed.