CHAPTER 19: Bro!

FEBRUARY 24, 2021
I will never believe DISPATCH, until YG ENTERTAINMENT will confirm it. Fuck that DISPATCH! I reviewed the photos they posted and it's so damn far from each other. The other one is a black van and the other one is white. G-Dragon was biking and Jennie is walking. Just because they walked at the same floor and wall on that Airport? Damn! Of course the walls and floors will be the same because it's just one place where the Airport is situated. Maybe Incheon Airport?

DISPATCH NYO NAPAKA- DELULU!
But of course, If it's true, then I'll support them. And I'll be happy because even JenLisa will sink, at least G-Jen (G-Jen amp. HAHAHAHAHA!) are on the same company and we can trust them both.🖤 G-Jen😂

JenLisa wag lulubog!😂
G-Jen?😂
JeGon?😂
Jen-Dragon?😂
Taena, nababaliw nakooo✋😂
Yow, VIP-BLINKs!!!💛💗

Kai's PoV

Actually, we're already there for a bit long. We witnessed how they shook their hands. That made my blood boil. So out of nowhere, I spoke like I just came there.

Jennie is mine. Only mine.

Maybe Lisa can get the things I want since then but I will fight for Jennie. Jennie is all I want and I will never give her up.

We're already on our own homes. Mom scolded me when she knew that I stayed in Uncle M's house. She got mad. My father? I don't have one. Maybe I have one but not literally existing because he's with his new family.

Mom didn't talked to me after she scolded me so I just ran upstairs to get ready for our Movie date. Movie date with Jennie. I'll fetch her.

After an hour, I finally finished getting ready. I drove my car to Jennie's house.

I press the doorbell then Mr. Kim opened it with a blank expression. Jennie followed her father but she stayed on their maindoor.

"Good Afternoon, Dean. I'll just fetch Jennie for our movie da—" I bowed for respect and he cutted me.

"She's not comming." He strictly said while looking straight.

"Sir—"

"She's not comming, Mr. Jong-in. I'm sorry. And stay away from her, please?" He said and looked away. I looked at Jennie and she mouthed "sorry".

I looked at Dean again.

"You may leave now, Kai." He said. I sighed and bowed once again.

I was literally shocked on what he said. I already told that I'm changing right? Why can't everybody believe on it? Am I that pervert on their eyes?

My blood boiled and I tightened my grip on the wheel of my car. I glared at Dean Kim from outside. Thankfully, my car windows are tinted and he can't see how I look at him.

"This is bullshit.." I stepped on the gas aggressively and drove to the bar.

No girls, I swear... Just drink.

I called my friends to go there too.

Jennie is mine..

I hope she will still let me court her..
.
.
.
Lisa's PoV

I just end the discussion with Jennie by that. I don't know but my heart jumped when she asked me if we can be friends. I'm being dramtic, right?

Now, they are all home. And I'm still here on our mansion maybe I'll go home at my unit later night. My headache is slowly backing off, thankfully.