CHAPTER 94: saved

Lisa's PoV
I felt like flying when he kicked me.

As I fall, I look into Jennie.

I love you... I'm sorry..

I fell and I saw her dropoed into her knees.

God, I admit all my sins.. please.. please, if this is the end of my life, take care of Jennie.

Praying, my hand quickly held into a stone.

Gladly, it was able to save me.

I heard a gunshot and they screamed. I look up and saw Kai fell.

It was so fast, my eyes went bulge.

"Kai.." I teared up.

I remained hangung my body with my hand.

I thank god for saving me.

If I die? I could imagine how devastated Jennie is.

I don't wanna die. I want to grow old with Jennie. The woman I love.

She's shouting my name, she's shouting my promise.

"24... 365! JENNIE!" I cried.

I couldn't imagine her grieving on my coffin. No..

A few minutes, they dropped a tool that I could be lifted.

I was lifted up, safely and I saw how my friends cry. Jisoo, Seulgi and Jeongyeon hugged me first. And then my Mom. Next is Chaeyoung, Irene and Nayeon.

This is my second Life. And I will live it to the fullest. With Jennie, my parents and my friends.

Jennie's o her knees crying..

"Hon'.."  I called. She immediately stood up holding her arm and threw her body into me. That's when I cried even more.

"I thought you really fell! Fuck you, you made me worried!" She slapped my chest, burrying her face in my neck.

I pursed my lips.

"I'm sorry for that.. I love you... I love you 24/36." I kissed her forehead.

She lifts her head up ang kissed me passionately for about 4 seconds.

"I love you more.. Thank for staying alive." She hugged me with one arm.

"Fuck.. you have a wound.. Let's clean that. Where is the Medic?!" I supported Jennie to walk on the ambulance.

I was stopped when I'm in front of my Dad.

I looked blankly.

Kai is my brother? The fuck did he do?

"We'll assist Jennie.. I think you should talk to him." Mom and fhe others took over my girfriend.

Jennie's parents fainted out as I see on the ambulance.

"Lisa... I'm so sorry to tell this--."

"I am disappointed, Dad.. For now, I can listen to your explanation but I can't promise to forgive you that fast... All this time, I endured competing with Kai without knowing hus fucking reasons! Dad! What if I wasn't in the verge of dying, would you still admit it?! I want a cool off... Not now, Dad.. I want to rest with Jennie. Because of you, Jennie had been hitted! Because of your silence!" I cried in front of him.

I'm glad BamBam and Nichkun are not here.

I passed by him and got checked by the nurses.

I saw her dropped on his knees and Mom came to accompany him.

I'm sorry, Dad.

THE PAST
MR. M WAS ENGAGED TO LISA'S MOM.. HOWEVER, HE GOT LISA'S MOM'S SISTER PREGNANT BY MISTAKE.. WHICH IS KAI'S MOM.

KAI'S MOM GOT PREGNANT FIRST THAN LISA'S MOM.

KAI'S MOM HID THE TRUTH UNTIL LISA AND KAI WAS ALREADY  A SCHOOLER

KAI AND LISA ARE SO CLOSE TO EACH OTHER THAT THEY PROTECT ONE'S SELF.

AS THE TIMES GOES BY, KAI GOT AWARED OF WHAT HE IS INTO LISA AND HER FAMILY.

AFTER KNOWING THAT THEY WERE SERIOUSLY SIBLINGS, HE HAVE GOTTEN MAD, KNOWING THAT HE HAS NO FAYHER BECAUSE OF LISA.

THAT'S WHEN HE STARTED COMPETING WITH LISA.

__________________