CHAPTER 9: Message

Third person's PoV

When Lisa got back on the office. The Dean, Director and Mister M was interrogating Kai.

"You joined the team without our permission, Mr. Kim. Why is that." Mr. Oh, the director asked.

Kai was tapping his foot and fidgeting his fingers. He tried to compose a words. But, Jennie answered.

"We are lack of co-workers, Mr. Oh. Luckily, Kai open hearted joined us to help. It's a big help to us, Mr. Director." Jennie answered.

Jennie held Kai's hand that made the guy's heart beat frantically. He's even blushing, which Jennie noticed and the girl giggled and shook her head.

"But still, he needs to get our permission, Jennie." Their Dean said.

"But Dad— I mean, Dean. We are really lack of helpers.." Jennie asnwered once again.

Lisa lowered her head and sit beside Jennie, but still leaving a space between them. She cleard her throat.

"It's okay, Sir. He's already part of our plan. So.. yeah. And besides, we have lots of students to capture. He'll be my co-photographer." Lisa said even she's not really agree to the guy to be with them. She just wanted to end the discussion so she can breathe normally without the girl beside her. Her heart still beats frantically.

"But.. Aish! Okay, fine.." the three school boss surrendered that made Kai smile from ear to ear.

"The day after tomorrow... you'll shoot the day after tomorrow so we can have the student's and faculties' ID as soon as possible." The director said and all nodded

'Deym! The Director's voice is really soft and slow! But my chest is pounding fast! I wanna go out!' Lisa's mind. She keep tapping her foot and find a comfortable position on her seat. She can't calm down.

"What the effin' hell, Lisa? Can't you sit properly? Calm down your ass! You seems uncomfortable!" Jisoo on her side groaned in annoyance. The tall girl inhaled a big blow and then released it. The tall girl didn't mind to answer and calm down her ass.

The Director and Dean are speaking vice versa while the owner was just listening and suggesting sometimes, but Lisa's mind was out of nowhere.

"Is it okay with you, Lisa?" The Dean asked.

The tall girl didn't answer and just furrowing her brows while staring on her hands.

"Lisa?" Still, Lisa isn't answering. All of them are now looking at Lisa with confused look.

"Lisa!" Dean clapped his hands and stomp his foot. Lisa snapped out and blink several times.

"I'm sorry. What is it again?" Lisa asked.

"You're spacing out. We are asking you if you're already agree to the plan?" The thre school boss chuckled. Lisa just nodded even she didn't understand everything the Director said.

"Hm! I guess, we are already settled? I want you to prepare some of your things tomorrow, so you'll not have a hard time preparing it the day after tomorrow?" The Director said. The students nodded.

"Meeting adjourned. You may take your afternoon snack."

The students stood up and bowed their heads before going out. Lisa lead their way in a bit haste

Lisa once breath heavily and tap her chest using her fist, trying to calm it down. Lisa waited her friends and they walk their way to the cafeteria. They were talking about the things that they will prepare tomorrow. While Jennie and Lisa remained quiet, thinking about the feeling they felt earlier.