CHAPTER 24: Yes or Yes?

EVERYTHING I NEED IS ON THE GROUND!
Everyday, every night, I was thinking back on you and I!🎧

Rosè nailed it! 😍

Jeongyeon's PoV
It's already one week when I fetch Sana and Tzuyu. They look so cute together. I wonder who's the top? Hehe..

Kai and Jennie are talking somewhere. Why did we saw Kai on the office earlier? And he seems so happy. Well, I don't care for that jerk. I only care about my friend here. She looks like jealous.

"Jealous?" I asked Lisa who's on my side.

"Jealous on what?" She asked back with a smirk.

"To Jennie and Kai." I bluntly said. You know what? There's no reason to be afraid on loving again. This tall girl was traumatized on what Somi did back then. But Somi is different with Jennie, so what's the matter? Well, we can't blame her.

"I have no rights to be jealous." She said and crossed her arms while smirking. Smirking in pain, bitch.

"Bitch, it's not about the rights to be jealous. It's about your feelings!" I said.

"Huh? Jealous? Who's jealous?" Irene asked. Jisoo elbowed me. Oh shit. Lisa glared at me.

"Ah.. ahm.. Me! I'm jealous to the guys who's approching Nayeon. Those dumbasses!" I said and acted. Nayeon looked at me with a brow raised. Then she rolled her eyes.

"Lower down your voice, stupid." Lisa groaned.

"Yah, Lisa. I know it's you." Chaeng said while munching some chips. When she will be tired of eating?

"Me?" Lisa confusingly asked.

"You are jealous to Jennie and Kai. It's so freaking obvious. Your face may look cold but your eyes is damn different." She said like concluding.

"No I'm not." Lisa shortly said.

"C'mon, Lalisa The Great Manoban. We'll not tell it to Jennie, promise" Irene butt in.

Lisa sighed.

"Did they told it to you?" She asked, pertaining to us.

"No, we told them nothing, your moves are just fucking obvious." Jisoo seriously said. And Chaeng clings on Jisoo's arm.

"For me, I prefer Jennie to be with Lisa. Because, we know Lisa more than Kai. And we're not sure if Kai is really changing." Irene said.

"But Lisa is scared to love again. She even told us that she don't want the way she feel towards Jennie." I said. She's damn stupid to say that. I'm just keeping my silence towards it because I should respect her decision as a friend. And I also understand her. But you know, I just can't help to think, how stupid she was for thinking that.

"Oum.. I understand it. I just can't put a trust on Kai." Irene said and shrugged her shoulders. Lisa is just listening and nodding her head.

"Hi, Nayeon!" We look at the guy who called Nayeon. I raised my brows. Who is he? like what I just said earlier, this dumbass! I'm not jealous, tho. Yeah.

"A-ah. H-hello?" Nayeon smiled nervously.

"I'm Josh. You know what? I have a big crush on you." He blushingly said. I heard Seulgi and Jisoo restraining their laughs.

"R-really?" Nayeon chuckled awkwardly. I felt her look at me but I remained looking at this guy.

"Oh, hi there! I'm Josh. Nice to see you all." He happily said.