CHAPTER 4: Flashback

UPDATE BECAUSE ROSÈ SOLO IS COMMING!!!!!!!!!!
#RS1!!

Jisoo's PoV

I don't know what's happening..

To me.

I don't fucking know what's happening to me.

Everytime I am pulling out some jokes and Rosè gets it, she's slapping my arm, sometimes hard sometimes soft. That's making me nervous. I don't know, if it is nervous or what. And then, I am unconsciously smiling when she's laughing.

*sighed*

I must be crazy by now. College life is stressing.

And oh! Lisa is a complete strange right now. Maybe, just because we are not used to this attitude of Lisa, since she is a very nice person back then.

Back then..

Aish! That brat!

Jeongyeon, Seulgi, Nayeon, Irene, Rosè, Uncle M, Mr. Yang, Jennie and Me...

We're all here. Because, we just want to. It's supposed to be Me, Uncle M, Mr. Yang and Jennie only but they all want to come so, yeah. Besides, Uncle M approved it.

"Why are you all here—?" Lisa was cutted by her father. Oh, geez. Uncle M is really a soft person to Lisa and her friends but, he's not tolerating every mistakes that Lisa did, strict indeed.

"Why are you here? What did you do?" Uncle M asked.

"I-i..." Lisa clenched her fist.

"We will talk later, Lalisa. I'll just make this up to Mr. Yang. Get out." He coldly said. Lisa then got up and bowed before she left.

She grabbed my shirt aggresively and pulled me to the cafeteria. Like, what?!

"Yah! Yah! Lisa! Stop it! Stop! Let go of me! Yah!" I shove her hands away from my collar when we reached the entrance of the cafeteria.

"Why are you all there? Do you really want to see me being embarrased?" She asked with her brows furrowed.

"Mr. M wants us ther—" Jennie was cutted by this tall fucking girl. She really loves it! What the hell?!

"I'm not asking you.." Lisa cutted. Jennie threw the book she was holding to the tall girl but she just dodge it.

"Psh. Let's just fucking go." Lisa said and rolled her eyes to Jennie before she moved her ass to the cafeteria.

"Ooh.." we teased Jennie.

"Shut up! Argh!" Then Jennie walked inside the cafeteria.

"That two really suits each other. I wonder how they will manage to live if they become a couple." Seulgi pinned her index finger in her chin, then shook her head in the end. We laughed and started walking in to the cafeteria.

All of them  made their ways through the cafeteria and Rosè and I are on their back, she's still laughing and wiping the tears beside her eyes. And yeah, she's hitting me..again.

Cute.

I giggled. Ksksksksksks.

The entrance of the cafeteria does have a 2 step stairs and Rosè didn't notice it because of laughing...

*tud*tud*

*tud*tud*

*tud*tud*