CHAPTER 96: The future starts

Jennie's PoV
After the graduation, we had a small time with our parents. We promised to be on Manoban's mansion tomorrow night for celebration. Not just me, Lisa and our parents.. but also our friends and their parents.

For now, we are with our partners.

We changed our clothes before going here.

Yeouido Hangang Park

The others are walking ahead of us while I chose to be on their back with Lisa

She's holding my hands gently as the afternoon breeze hits our faces.

The sun is setting yet there's still a lot of people here.

They stopped on some corners and took a picture.

"Do you want to take a pic?" She asked. I shook my head.

"Next time, when it's just the two of us." I smiled.

And then the others are taking so long.

Ugh! I'm getting bored. I want to eat tteokbokki!

"Hon', I want to eat tteok—." I stopped when I saw her staring somewhere.

I raised a brow.

Don't tell me she's looking on some girls!?

I looked on what she's staring. And then my heart went soft.

She's looking on a baby boy who's learning to walk.

What a cute one..

I know, she wants to have a baby, as she even planned it with Somi back then. But things happened.

"Hey." I called.

"Y-yeah? Are you saying something? I'm sorry.. that boy just looks so cute." She chuckled and scratched her nape.

I'm just smiling at her.

What if she really wants a baby? Well, it's still possible even we are both female. There's a process.

You know what? There are times that I am imagining myself carrying a baby with Lisa. And by just imagining it, I could sense the full time happiness.

"You want to have a baby, don't you?" I asked.

"Uhm?" She nodded.

"Either do I." I smiled. She stared at me.

"R-really?" Se blushed and I giggled.

She's so cute. omg!

"Yeah? And I think, you'll be a great Dada." I said. We continued to walk as we follow the others.

Imagining things gave me ideas. Like.. if ever Lisa and I would end up together forever, we'll live on our own house.. and even baby names!

"So.. if ever we'll have the chance? What name are you giving to our angel?" I asked. I'm serious about this. I want to live my life with Lisa.