CHAPTER 71: I'm sorry

Jennie's PoV
I reached her running, Somi smiled at me before leaving.

I didn't come to class after the bell rang. The others did, as well as Kai.

Just a quick flashback..

I talked to Kai.

"Kai, I am so sorry to do this but I think you have to stop from courting me." I'd said. He's now scary, His jaw clenched which made me gulp.

"Why? Jennie, look.. I can wait. I can fucking wait, and I won't stop from courting you." He come near me. I stepped backwards until we reach the wall.

"Kai.. To be honest? I'm doing this because I can't feel any special thing for you. It's like, you're just a friend. I can't force myself to love you, Kai. Both of us will be hurt." I explained.

I want him to stop because I love Lisa. I want him to stop because I want to settle things. I want him to stop because I want to be with Lisa.

"It's because of Lisa, right?" He asked. He then scoffed and pinned me on the wall. I closed my eyes in shock, getting teary.

"Kai, please--."

"What if I kiss you right here, right now? Are you going to be mine?" He asked in husky voice.

Of course not.

"I'm not that kind of girl who'll be ypurs after a kiss." I bravely answered.

"Really? Then what about, what happened to your kiss with Lisa? It's because of that, that's why you want me to stop." His face moves towards me and I look away.

I can't move. I'm scared. I clenched my fist. My heart is about to explode from fear.

"Yes, it is. But I realized that I love Lisa. That's why I wanted you to stop. It'll just hurt all of us." I answered.

He scoffed and didn't answer.

His face is getting more closer. I wanted to shout but my throat is so dry.

And then..

"Fuck you, Kai!" We heard Lisa's voice.

End of flashback..

After that, I finished my business with Kai and followed Lisa and Somi, but I can't find them. And I ended up going to the parking lot.

I saw them.

Here I am now, in front of Lisa, in a dark clouds. A bad weather.

"What are you doing here? The class is starting." She said in her staright face.

Why am I tearing up again?

I couldn't talk, instead I hugged her and cried on her chest.

"W-what the bell are you doing, Jennie?" She asked. I can hear her heartbeat. It's raging, like mine.

A gentle wind passes by, making our hairs placid.

"Jennie?" She called steoking my back. I felt relief.

I pulled out and wiped my tears. She fixed my hair on placid as I wipe my tears.

"I don't know how, when and where to start." I said.

"Jennie if this is about that night or about what hapoened earlier--."

"No, Lisa. It's about us. It's about how I really feel. It's about how stupid I am." I cut her.

God knows how nervous I am right now. I am confessing on a bad damn weather with a damn hot person in front of me.

She remained quiet.

I think I should start.

"All this time, it was you. It was you that I am looking for. The one I really love."

"You just pity me, you're a good person." She scoffed.

"No, Lisa. You don't know how many times I asked that to myself. I tried to convince myself that I just pity you, I don't love you. But.. Lisa, my heart betrayed me." I look down. Am I doing the right thing? I don't know, I'm just releasing these feelings and thoughts from my Heart and Mind.

"I felt the opposite, Lis. Instead of unloving you, I missed you. That week that you ignored us, I want to choke you to death for avoiding us, especially me." I took a deep breath and look up into her face. Her serious face.

"Lisa.. I Love you. And I hope I'm not yet late." I bravely confessed.

I'm done.

Silence began to trace, loud silence. It's just the chirping birds and a thunder shock.

She sighed and looked away.

I'm nervous. I might be late.

I don't know, maybe Somi and Lisa is back together. I came hede and saw them talking.

Am I late? Should I quit?

"I'm sorry, Jen." And that.. broke me. With a sharp lightning from the clouds, it's like it stabbed me from my chest to back.

I was late..

I restrained my tears. Oh my god, don't you fucking dare to escape! My tears! It betrayed me.

They escaped from my eyes. And I sniffles.

"I'm sorry, Jen." She repeated.

I pursed mg lips in pain. And nodded slowly.

I stepped back once and then turn my back.. walking bacl insid the school with a dumped heart.

Every step, I wish that Lisa will take back whay she just have said.

1...

2...

3...

4...

Lisaaa!

5...

6...

7...

8...

9...

As I thought of the last step.

I heard..

I heard footsteps from my back, maybe running.

_______

Oum, wait lng. Pt 2 coming!

Di ko kinaya 'to!!😭

Kakain muna me.