CHAPTER 6: Punch

Jennie's PoV

Where the fuck is them?! Uh! It's already 7:30AM and they're still nowhere to find!

"Tsk. If I just know Lisa's unit, we're already there. Aish! Next time—" I cutted Rosè. What? Next time?!

"There's no more 'next time', Park Chaeyoung. This will be the first and last." I said. She really wants a next time?? No way!!!!

Yeah, I'm with Rosè, since our house was just in the same village so I fetch Rosè. We're here at the convenient store near the said condo building of their arrogant friend.

"Chaeng! Jennie!" Irene came with her girlfriend of course. She was about to hug us but...

"What the fuck to you so long?!" I groaned. Seriously, I have my period today. And we're waiting for them for 30 damn minutes.

"We had our breakfast, Jen.." Seulgi came and rest her arms in her girlfriend's shoulder.

Your breakfast was each other. Psh.

"Ah, jinjja? Hm, that's why you have some hickeys.. what a great breakfast, Irene." Rosè bluttered that made the couple avert their gazes to us. Uh, what a pervert couple.

"Y-yah..." Irene said with a low voice.

"Psh. Where's Nayeon?" I said.

"Yah, why are you so sulky today—?" I cutted Irene.

"Because I'm on my red days!" I stompped by foot that made them shock, them at the end they giggled.

"Stop it.." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeorobun!" Then Nayeon came..

"Finally! Uh! Let's fucking go!" I said and Nayeon held her chest because of it.

"Kang Seulgiiii!!!"

"Yah! Yah! L-let's go! Huhu..." then Seulgi lead the way.

What the fucking hell.. urgh..

We made our way to that Giant arrogant's unit and as we walk on the entrance, Jeongyeon and Jisoo also entered the entrance with us, then Kai came, running on the back of the Two J's (Jisoo and Jeongyeon).

"Hah! Good morning, guys!" Kai greeted while panting. The others just bowed at him while I greeted him back.

"Morning." I plainly said. At least, I greeted him back. Dzuh?

[Author: Jennie niyo, ang sungit. Hehe]

What? Be thankful that I can't understand you, Author, or else..

[Author: eehee... Don't mind me, guys. CONTINUE😌]

Aish..

So yeah. We made our way to the elevator and as soon as we all enetered the elevator, Jisoo pressed the 78th floor—

78th?!

What the...

I know that this building is having a 100 floor, but I didn't know that, that Arrogant was living on the 78th! What the fuckk..

"78th? That was... That was so high..." Rosè mumbled.

"Ksksksksks.. This was an elite condominium building and many elite people are having a unit here, even they're not stayin there.. Lisa rarely stay at their mansion since then because she's an independent woman, so yeah. She bought a unit." Jeongyeon said. All their ears was on Jeongyeon while me, I'm impatiently waiting the elevator to open.