CHAPTER 81: The Aftermath

Hi, jenlisatopbottom! Thank you for supporting!! You've been so active reading my story and I'm glad you're enjoying it! ♡

Love lots,
-Author Lennox
________

A half of the month passed by and Lisa was discharged today. She completely recovered.

It was friday afternoon and Seukgi and tbe others are on the school for practice. Jennie was alone with Lisa.

Lisa never gave up her position on the Dance group. They sent her some rehersal videos as Lisa can practice a whole dance while just watching.

Jennie decided to stay on Lisa's condo after what happened and will permanantly live with Lisa.

"How was my Bugatti there?" Lisa asked. Her car is stock on the Parking lot since the incident happened.

About Kai, they never heard any news about Kai.

"It's still there, hon'." Jennie continued cleaning Lisa's cheek.

"I want to go to school at Monday. Can I? I feel so unapdated." Lisa wrapped her arms to Jennie's waist.

"I wanted you to take a rest first but... you want it, why not? Are you sure you can?" Jennie flicked Lisa's nose.

"Yes. And besides, you're there. I know you'll take care of me." She smiled and then winced because of her cheek.

Jennie laughed.

"Yeah, yeah.. Jisoo is also having a hard time taking your position as the Student Organization President." Jennie added.

Everything is so stressful to Jisoo. She became the acting-President if the Student Organization Of their school.
.
.
.
Jisoo's PoV
After our suspension week, I got surprised by another punishment. Acting-President.

No.. I hate it!! I hate is so much!

"Babe!!" And here comes my chipmunk.

"Yes?" I asked, reviewing the project suggestions of the officers.

I'm like a CEO who's reviewing some business proposals. Like what the fuck?

"Did Lisa called you already?? She's coming. To school on Mond-."

"Finally!!" I got excited and hugged my girlfriend.

Finally! I'm free with this!!

Chaeyoung laughed on me.

We had no chance to see Lisa yesterday, Friday. Seulgi is practicing while the others helped me throughout the cheering plan for the upcoming contest. That's the only think that caught my attention because.. bitch, My buddies are participating that contest, I want to help.

"Let's visit her later, okay?" She asked me and continued eating.

Why do she loves to eat but never gain weight? A good metabolism.
.
.
.
Time skip , Monday
.
.
.
Jennie's PoV
It's Monday, I'm worried that Lisa wound might tear apart. I'm overthinking!

She have a shoulder support so her left wounded shoulder won't be overused.

"Excited, Huh?" I told, checking the driver's gear.

She'll drive. She insisted. I didn't agree at first but.. I can't resist her.

"Yeah?"

"Excited to see your mistresses. Tss." I mocked. I always loved how she reacts on this, repeating those words;