CHAPTER 88: The continuation

Just a boring chapter because I'm quite bored and stressed hehe.

Monday will be the next update.
-Lennox

Jennie's PoV

I looked on our team who're performing on stage.

I'm nervous. Not just for the competion, but also about Kai. He's around. We feel so unsafe.

"Let's not get out of here until we're not with them."Jisoo told us. We all nodded.

And then we all saw Kai again, peeked out of the stage and then look into us. His creepy glance!

"He's trying to scare us. Don't show him that we are bothered. Chill, watch your partners, Jennie and Irene." Nayeon suggested and I put my glances to the stage.

How? How the hell Lisa is so hot?

You know? That's her effect! She will erase all those bothers. Look, it's so unsafe for us because Kai's here. But... when I look on Lisa, performing on stage with the others, all worries was gone.

The ending post, they look so cool, especially Lisa. She's the ending fairy that was seen on a huge stage screen. The crowd hyoed once again. Even the students from the other school.

How the fuck she's so good at dancing? I find it so... sexy. The fuck.

Sexy girl

Her grooves, her emotions and swag, so hot!

"Eyy!! MNBN crew was so fine! What a cool comeback from Leader Manoban, eh? Dancer Hirai looks so great as well.. Anyways! That's our MNBN crew with the amazing performance, as always, choreographed by Coach Kiel Tutin! Can't wait to watch the solo category... Now let's move on to our next performers!" The MC hyped as well.

Hirai?

"The host was Kim Heechul. Momo's boyfriend." Nayeon spoke.

"Eh?!" We, all are surprised?

"'Eh?!'. Believe it or not. The age gap is no joke, guys.." Nayeon giggled.

The team came back and Lisa looks so worried.

"Hey, are you okay? Nothing happened, right? Damn, this is making me crazy.." Lisa was panting, tired. However, she managed to check me. Sound so common but.. I'm so lucky to have her.

"I'm fine, hon'. Even if something will happen, I can punch his face right away.." I gave her a bottle of water.

"You danced great!" I changed the topic.

"How was it be complimented by your boyfriend in front of the crowd, Dancer Hirai?" Nayeon joked.

"Feels so good! He's handsome, eh?" Momo smiled.

"Yeah. and old." Hoseok teased.

I look at Jeongyeon, Seulgi, Jisoo and Lisa. They are so bothered, looking everywhere.

"Can't believe Kai did that!" Jisoo shook her head.

"I did what?" We heard a third party.

It was Kai. ㅠ^ㅠ

Lisa instantly hid me on her back. Jisoo, Seulgi and Jeongyeon also did to their girlfriends.

"The fuck? You have the guts to show up on us? Go away, go back to your cheap team." Hoseok frowned.

"No, Hobi.. You should be thankful that I didn't tought them your choreography. Anyways, just wanna congratulate you for having a great performance. How I wish I was with y'all, right? Thanks to Lisa, I wasn't able to perform with this crew." He glanced at Lisa.