CHAPTER 82: Great Lunch. [18+]

Lisa's PoV

"That's all for this morning. Class, dismiss. Enjoy your lunch!" Mr. Park Jinyoung ended our accounting class. Yes, the long chinned professor. He left after we bowed.

"Let's go! I'm hungry!" Chaeng quickly stood up.

Of course she's hungry again. She's always hungry!

"I'll just clean Lisa's wound. We'll see you at the canteen." Jennie grabbed my hand.

"See yah." Jisoo, Seulgi, Jeongyeon and I bump our fists and we left.

We head to the clinic, passing the gymnasium with those basketball players on the entrance.

They're looking at Jennie head to toe, fascinated.

They didn't even notice me!

I'm now regretting letting Jennie wear this skirt and off-shoulder cropped top. I sighed. However, I'm one with those guys, drooling to Jennie's curves.

I changed our position and wrapped my right arm to her shoulder. She have no idea as she is using her phone.

"Hon', look at this. They're so cute." She giggles.

I look on her phone and it was a brown puppy.

C-cute? Is she.. serious?

That brown bulged eye dog is cute?

I agree that the dobberman on the side is cute. But... not the brown bulged eye dog. Not really.

I just nodded. Forcely.

"You.. want that?" I asked. She nods.

We reached the clinic and I opeed the door for her.

"Let's see if we can find it." I told.

"Hi, How may I help you?" The nurse asked.

I look away.

Seriously, I have flirted her back then. I can't believe, she's still working here!

"Gonna clen her w--." Jennie stopped.

I look at her and she was looking at the nurse, raising a brow. The nurse is looking at me, on lust. Her eyes us like drowning me into nervousness.

Nervousness that Jennie might stab someone later.

"Sure.. Have a seat and take off your--."

"I'll do it. Please leave for a while." Jennie spoke.

"I'll do--."

"I said what I have said. I'm just not used when someone else touches my girlfriend." I gulped. Jennie can shift her emotions very quick. She's just too cute and soft earlier and now she's like the baddest bitch on earth.

"Uhm.. please leave us for a while, Nurse Choi." I formally spoken.

"Fine.. The kits are just there. You know where it is, Manoban." She smiled at me, ignoring the gorgeous bitch beside me. And she left.

Yes, I hooked with a 30 years old lady😩

I sat on the couch, taking off my usual top. A brown coat and a casual white shirt. I just pulled my shirt up.

And then I heard the door clicked.

Jennie locked the door.

I can now feel the sensual situation so I shook my head.