CHAPTER 12: D-day

Jennie's PoV
Photography day.. after I thanked Lisa she just bobbed her head and smirked. That made my chest pump so hard again—Because of annoyance, I think. Yes! Stop thinking anything else.

"Jennie." Kai came with a big smile on his face, almost closing his eyes. He's cute. I smiled unconsciously. Damn, HAHAHAHA!

"Aigoo~. Stop acting cute. HAHAHAHA!" I lughed and slapped his arms a lot of times. Both of his brows went up and pout.

"I didn't do anything." He said and scratched his head. I just laughed and pushed him to the photography room.

"Oh! Kai, Jennie! Have you seen Lisa? We're about to start after 30 minutes." Irene said. Kai shrugged his shoulder and set his camera to his tripod. I wonder why his mood is changing when Lisa is around or when he's hearing Lisa's name.

"What a great answer.. Yah, Jen! Have you seen her?" She asked me. I shook my head and prepare my things on the table. I set my laptop and started to check the names of the primary students when we heard some girls' squeals outside.

"What the hell is that? Students are prohibited on this building." Jisoo furrowed her brows.

It's kinda annoying, seriously.

We're all looking at the door and no one dares to check it so I just volunteer to do it. They won't move their lazy ass. Especially Seulgi and Irene who's clinging to each other. Uh! Have respect to singles!!

I walk in haste and aggressively opened the door with a furrowed brows.

"Students are prohi—." I stopped when I saw a tall girl with her backpack and camera on her shoulders. Her brows were furrowed as well. Her arms are full of hands from the group of girls on both her sides. My eyes looked at the tall girl from head to toe.

My heart pound again. Really fast. An electricity is flowing into my body again. What the hell is this.

She's wearing a black unbuttoned suit with a black cropped top inside of it, revealig her abs. And a black jeans.

"Tsk! I said get off me!" She groaned that made me snapped out of mu thoughts and blink several times. She shove the girls' hands.

"If you won't leave, I will kick you out of this school." She said that made the girls bow and leave, still, silently squealing.

I looked at her face and didn't notice that I was staring at it.

"What? Are we going to fucking stay here?" She asked with a blank expression.

"A-ah. L-let's get in.." I stuttered. What the hell is wrong.

I put my self on the side and let her in then I walked after her after I closed the damn door.

I looked at my our friends and they were fucking smiling mischieviously except Kai who's staring blankly to Lisa. He's really up to something.

"What?" I asked to my friends and they laughed and shook their heads and avert their attention. While Lisa, she's assembling her camera on her tripod and tried it.

I hate this feeling..

I sighed and continued checking the students' names..
.
.
.
.
Lisa's PoV

I swear, this girls will never let go of me until I punch their faces. They're so annoying!

"Lisa, come on. Just a picture, please!"

"Lisa you look so hot, I just want a hug! C'mon!"

"Lisa!"

"Lisa, notice me!"