CHAPTER 21: Feelings

Lisa's PoV

After I ate at the restaurant I decided to go back on the school when someone called me from the back.

"Lisa? Oh, Lisa! What a coincidence."

Damn it! I sighed and shook my head before I got in my car. I was about to close my car window when this dumbass rested his arms on the window cage.

"Nice car you got." He smirked.

This creep..

"What the fucking hell do you want again, Jeon Jungkook?" I asked blankly.

"Can a take a ride with you to go back at the schoo—?"

"No." I cutted him and closed the window, almost gripping his arms but he pulled it out.

That guy. Aish!

I reached the school and left my vape on the car. Those guards are awake..

As I am walking to the pathway, I met my brother's half way. I think they enrolled.

"Nickhun, Bambam." I called. They smiled.

"Noona! Where did you go?" Nickhun asked.

"I grabbed my lunch. How about you?" Me.

"We're done enrolling. And we'll eat lunch at home. Mom cooked the lunch. Where are you staying later night?" Bambam.

"At my unit." Me.

"Okay. We'll get going, noona. Your friends are looking for you. Bye!" Nickhun.

"Bye. Take care." We high five and they left. Those kiddos are one of the reason why I came home to Korea after one and a half year but sadly, they flew to Thailand to study.

"Lalisa Manoban. Is that you?" My dork friends came. Jennie wasn't with them. I sighed.

If I really do like you, I don't want to develop my feelings to you, Jennie. I'm aftaid to love again. Somi's sin is still vivid to me.

"Yow! The walk out queen." Jisoo smirked. I raised my middle finger.

I look around to check Jennie and Kai. Maybe they're grabbing some lunch.

I sighed. Why does Kai and Me always want the same thing?

"Looking for your friend?" Nayeon smirked.

"No." I answered. They gave me a not so convinced look. Tss.

We walk through the cafeteria because they told me that they haven't eat their lunch because they're waiting for me. But I already ate, maybe I'll just eat hamburger.

We met Jennie half way to the cafeteria.

"You done eating with your suitor?" Irene asked sarcastically. She pout.

"No. We didn't eat. I talked to him to stay away for a while" Jennie said.

For a while? The heck.

She looked at me and I avert my gaze.

"Let's go. Lunch time will be done soon." I said and we walked.

We reached the cafeteria and I saw Kai and his geoup on their table. He glared at me. Tss.

"You stay here and we'll order our foods"