CHAPTER 91: The start of the end 2

Lisa followed Kai until the parking lot of the stadium. The others are panicked, following the two.

Jennie still followed Lisa despite of what happened. She's damn worried of what might happen to Lisa and what might Lisa do.

Lisa is posessed again. She've become uncontrollable...again.

"Call our parents... please.." Jennie wiped her tears and told the others, running.

"Girls.. you do it. We gotta follow Lisa." Jeongyeon told the bottoms.

They followed what Jeongyeon told while Seulgi, Jeongyeon, Jisoo and Jennie continued following the cousins..

"I swear... Lisa will definitely Kai! Let's move faster!" Seulgi said.

Kai went inside her car, beside Lisa's and drove.

Lisa drove as well, following him. The others saw them and rushingly went inside Jisoo's car.

Everything's on chaos.

Everyone saw what happened.

They drove uncarefully, washing the highway with thick smoke.

There's no coming in Lisa's head. It's full of anger.

Kai headed to way to the hill.

The police was now updated on what happened on the stadium.

Kai and Lisa are eager to kill each other.
.
.
.
Kai's PoV
I will kill her.

I have had enough from her. That's my main thing right now. I will kill her.

Lisa stole everything from me! She stole my family! She stole what's mine!

She deserves to die!

This is what I want! The vangeance!

This would be fair for me.

This is not about Jennie anymore. This is about me, Lisa and of all what she stole from me.

Yes, I would rather be killer than to see how happy, satisfied and contented Lisa is for having a decent and complete life.

You don't know.

You don't feel what I feel. YOU CAN'T BLAME ME, YOU KNOW NOTHING.

I don't have any plans to tell anyone. Uncle M knows it.

If Lisa will know or you? Then be with it. I don't care. All I care about is killing that bastard.
.
.
.
Lisa's PoV
He stopped on this cliff  and so as I. The others followed, I know Jennie is with them.

I have had enough as well..

I don't fucking know his damn reasons to fucking do this shit! I never done anything that he would feel bad. NOTHING.

I just lobed someone. Is it bad?

If he is mad at me, then just put her madness on me! Not on Jennie. Not on my friends. Not on anyone.

If I have done wrong, then he should have told me! I will wholeheartedly accept it! He don't have to go this far.

And for what he have done to Jennie earlier? Fuck, I will kill him! This asshole is driving me through hell. His fucking reasons that is nowhere to be found.

"LISA, FUCKING STOP!" I heard Seulgi.

I look sternly to Kai, attacking me.

"You should die! Die!" I received a hard jab on my jaw.

"LISA!" Now it's Jennie.

I held Kai's collar and pushed him. I'm so tired!

"Fuck you! The hell is your problem?! I don't remember anything I did to you to do this!" I shouted on him.

He's tanging in anger and so am I.

I won't let this pass, he touched Jennie! He made my love cry! I can't stand it!

"How dare you do that to Jennie, huh?! You know, I've never made her cry! You! You are the one who should Die!" I kicked  him.

"You deserve to be on pain!" He shouted back at me.

Siren wails came. The police.

"STOP! ARMS ON YOUR HEADS!" The police came out of the mobil.

"Lisa! Kai! Please stop this!" Kai's mom. She's here?

Kai got switched our positions, he's choking me, pushing to the end of the cliff.

Am I gonna die?

I heard those shouts.

I'm now nervous. I could see how mad Kai is.

"I have tried being good. I tried understanding it all. I trued to fit with you.. but I can't." His eyes produced tears.

He's crying?

"Kai, I don't know what the helk is your problem. Why the fuck are you doing this." I shook my head.

My heart is about explode, feeling how near I am to tge edge of the cliff.

I look on Jennie.. she's moving.

"Stay right there, Jennie!" I shouted.

"LISA!" She called me, stopping in the middle and shaking her head. Crying.

Seeing her cry is teating me up

If this is the end of me. Then my promise for Jennie will be broken.

Loving her 24/365. Every 24 hours of every 365 days. Until we grow old.

I looked back and I coukd see how high the cliff is. I closed my eyes and look on Kai blankly, panting.

I don't want to die but if it's my fate..

I can't do anything.

_____________