CHAPTER 42: (TTT) Tell The Truth

Flashback
Somi went inside Kai's Mom's room.

"Somi.." Kai's mom uttered

"Auntie, how are you?" Somi asked and sat beside her.

"Kai, leave first.." Kai's mom ordered. Kai looked at Somi and nodded before he headed out of the room.

A silence began to trace for quite a second.

"Somi.." The lady called.

"Do you need something?" Somi asked.

"Yes.. I need a peaceful of mind. And peace for my son. I need that. I badly need that." The lady on the hospital bed got teary as she spoke.

Somi became silent

"A-Auntie, there's nothing I'm connected with tha—."

"There is.. Luca. Luca is Kai's child, right?" She cutted Somi.

"Auntie.."

"Somi. Look.. I don't know where my life will drive far. Even the doctor said that I don't have a limited life, I feel that I have. I want Kai to live without secrets. Please tell Lisa already—."

"Auntie, that will never happen. I mean.. Kai? He's doing fine! He's even courting someone." Somi cutted the lady's words

"That's not what I want for my son. Somi, even he is courting someone, that does not mean that he can escape from this mess. Specifically, your mess—" Somi, again cutted.

"Auntie, it's not just me who have a child from Kai. With all due respect.. but, I think I'm just the one who recieved a word from you.." She seriously said. The lady on the hospital bed became silent and sighed.

"Somi.. I must admit.. yeah, you're right. It's the first time I gave a girl who have a kid from my son, some words.. but honestly, I just don't want have another mess with my sister's family. You are Lisa's ex, and Kai was the reason why you two broke up. The worst part is, Lisa don't know about it. That Lisa is hanging out with your kid, not knowing that it was Kai's child. It'll be a big mess, Somi. Please understand.."

Somi was silent.

"If you will not do it, then I will."

"Please.. please, no.. Maybe let's talk about this when you are well and cured already. I have to leave now."

End of Flashback
.
.
.
Somi's PoV
I don't know what to do earlier. I was mind blocked. What should I do?

I excused myself from Kai's Mom. I won't tell them the truth! Why would I? Lisa will hate me more!

I want to fightback to her using a word. But I am afraid that it will make her more weak since hed heart is still weak. I don't want to be blamed.

I drove home safely without me actually feeling it. I felt numb for a moment. Lisa was there.. with her parents. The people who trusted me, but I just ruined it. Lisa who changed in a wrong way because of me.

"Mommy, you are home!" I heard Luca.

"I thought you drove home already." I said, emotionless. This. This girl is the reason. My child with Kai.

"I want to stay here—."

"No. Go home now." I coldly said.

"Somi, are you busy—."

"Yes. I have classes tomorrow. Go home now." I cutted ny mom. I was on a bad damn mood.

"But—."

"Go home!" I shouted because of frustration. I'm so sorry my little princess.

I dash to my room.

I know Luca is on the verge of crying

Until I heard a cry.

——————

Damn.. I'm sorry if there is some wrong spelling. I'm using my other phone since my iPhone was damn broken. I'm not used to android already, it feels like I'm so attached to iPhone😭.

I ALSO DECIDED TO PUT BACK "THE MANAGERS" BUT WITH DIFFERENT PLOT. AND NY GENIE STORY WILL BE POSTED ON NY TIKTOK SINCE I CAN'T THINK OF A CONTENT ON TIKTOK.