CHAPTER 39: She's in

The class ended in the afternoon. Jeongyeon and Nayeon already told Chaesoo and Seulrene about Lisa's action that morning.

And about Lisa's sudden mood, she explained it to her friends in top-to-top talk with Jeongyeon, Jisoo and Seulgi. The tops.

"Lis. Just continue your atittude earlier morning. Don't mind your lap dog cousin and his azkals. I can sense something about Jennie." Jeongyeon whispered to Lisa. The tops are on the back of the bottoms, heading to the Dean's office.

"Yeah." The others agreed.

"Well, I just went on a bad mood because I was just starting, and the obstacle is already there. That lap dog." Lisa answered.

"That's normal. You can't just get the things you want by one try. You have to work hard for it." Jisoo adviced. Such a great unnie.

"Hmm.. In other case.. why do you think Dean called us?" Seulgi asked who's really confused on a sudden call.

"Maybe because of the Regional Dance Competition." Lisa answered. She's really getting back slowly. Her silence is going down slowly. ㅋㅋ

"Maybe? Momo and Hoseok was also called."

They reached to office snd the others sitted on the bench near the office. Lisa and Seulgi went inside the office.

Meanwhile,

Jennie was still thinking about earlier. And oh, she finished the sundae. She was also scared earlier so she didn't messed up with Lisa.

"Hey, mandu." Nayeon snapped Jennie out.

"Hmm?" The mandu hummed and pretended doing something.

"Why so quiet? Affected to Lisa's actions?" Nayeon teased and she laughed with Irene, Jeongyeon and Jisoo.

"Tss. Think whatever you want to think. I don't care to that giant arrogant jerk monkey." Jennie hissed and her mind flew again which her friends noticed that made them giggle.

"Your call sign for her is upgrading day by day huh?" Rosè teased.

"Oh, shut up chipmunk. I can give all of  you a nickname." Jennie scoffed.

Something naughty came up to Seulgi's head.

"Anyways... do you perhaps saw Somi? I haven't see her this day." Seulgi wink at them except to Jennie who's busy doing nothing.

"Yeah, right. I haven't seen her approaching Lisa. That was odd." Irene leaned forward a bit to Jennie.

Jennie scoffed again and suddenly became more sulky . Lowkey jealous without her knowing that she, herself is feeling that shit.

"I'm not a lost and found of a whore." Jennie rolled her eyes. Her friends went 'ooh' about her sudden attitude.

"You're not just the one I'm asking. To defensive." Jeongyeon said sarcastically.

Jennie realized and walked out in Chanel with matching flip hair. Walked out in Chanel, yeah.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!" They laughed while Jennie is silently cussing them to death. Hehe..
.
.
.
Somi's PoV
I didn't attend the class. I feel so lazy even my condo is just near the School. I'm just studying again so I can get near and get back my Lisa. Though, I can se some improvements because she's now talking to me— but in casual. It's okay, as long as she's still around me, I would be glad and happy. Sooner or later, she'll be mine again.

About Kai. He'll be absent for the whole month to look upon her mother who's diagnosed with heart failure. That was sad. Maybe I will visit her later. She knows everything but she doesn't care.