CHAPTER 63: My Crush and My Suitor

Punyawa! Nag spread ako ng peyk news! Sorna na mga lods, lutang si Author, busy sa preparation for school year 2021-2022. Mas nabobo ako huhu😭🤣

•••••

A fucking normal Monday. Oh, yeah.

Lisa and Somi get along with Lisa's friends, like a damn normal friends.

"So.. After next month, it's the regional dance competition. What should we prepare?" Nayeon asked.

"That's still far, Yoo Nayeon." Lisa teased.

"Oh gosh, stop. I'm blushing." Nayeon clings on Jeongyeon.

Jennie showed a disgusting face and rolled her eyes.

Kai came with a daisy flower on his hands.

"Good morning to the most gorgeous lady I've met." Kai greeted sweetly. He handed Jennie the flower and smiled.

"Oops, I only accept flower from my Jeongyeon. You know.. I'm the most gorgeous lady here." Nayeon bounced her shoulders.

Jennie then look on Lisa who's smirking on the sight. Somi on her side is restraining her smirk too, as well as the others.

"Ooh.. new kind of flower. I thought you'll give her a red rose again." Jisoo told.

"Well.. I just knew that Jennie loves daisy—."

"Thanks to me." Lisa mocked with her serious face.

Kai glared.

"Of course not." Kai defends. Lisa shook her shoulders.

"Uh..uhm.. Let's go to the room now." Jennie lead the way. Kai followed after glaring on Lisa, he was embarrassed.

"Wah.. So fluttered. JenLisa is coming back?" Somi teased.

"I don't know. I'm enjoying how Kai gets mad at me, knowing that I know Jennie more than he do. But, let's see." Lisa answered.

"That's it, Lalisa! Get Jennie's attention. Make her yours." Jisoo cheered.

"And uh.. make her beg like this;" Somi clings on Lisa's arm again and re-enacted what she said to Lisa last night. "Lalisa, Love me. Lalisa, love me!" Somi laughed after and pushed Lisa.

"Wow, seems nothing to happen, huh?" Chaeyoung asked Somi.

"Well, I'm the one who's moving on, not her. Duh? She's not easy to move on." Somi said.

"Your silly mind, Jeon Somi. I told you it's crazy." Lisa giggled.

"Oh, well. There's no problem and threats from the ex. Happy friends?" Seulgi mocked, carrying Irene's bag.

"Sure." Both ex answered.

"Say Lalisa love me, Lalisa love me." They all teased Lisa.

..

Jennie's PoV
I waited Lisa— I mean the others. They were laughing except this monkey.

They're okay with Somi? Well, I guess so.. Lisa is courting her tho.

Me? I have a crush on Lisa. Yes. Crush.

Just a crush. Who wouldn't be? Like.. hello? That's Lalisa Manoban.

"Hey, Jen. I haven't greeted you a good morning." Lisa said and look on Kai. What the hell is she doing. "As a friend. A best friend who know your faves more than someone else there." Lisa sat on her seat. I look on Kai, he was glaring.

"Ooh! Love JenLisa!" Somi yelled and the room laughed except me, Kai and Lisa.

"Uh, wanna join us on lunch?" She asked. I haven't took a lunch with them since Kai came back. Kai and I are eating on a restaurant outside.

Kai then came, with his smile on me and a death glare on Lisa. What the fuck.

"We're eating outside, Lisa. Maybe next time?" Kai faked a smile.

"Oh well, sure.. We're going to eat on a food court tho. Somi wants Milk Sundae." She looks on Somi. I felt sad. Milk sundae is my favorite. My crush's ex wants milk sundae.

"And oh.. Kai. Jennie's favorite is Milk Sundae. Try to buy her some too. Change that Chocolate taste of you" Lisa suggested. It felt like mocking.

I look on Nayeon, Chaeyoung and Irene. They were also looking at me, smirking. I asked for help and they laughed. Geez!

"W-we'll have that everyday.."  Kai was again, embarrassed.

"If you may excuse.. please distant your seat on Jennie." Kai moves Lisa.

"Woah.. okay, chill man." Lisa stood up and fixed her chair.

"Lisa, Kai. Stop it.. I'll join you guys next time." I whispered to them. The tension was strongly built up. Addition to that, the whole room is watching.

My crush and my suitor.

•••••••
Late publish! I watched Twice in Shopee earlier since 9:30.

Eto na talaga! Legit na! Bukas na yung LS1!!

Chineck ko na, 12:56AM na sa KOREA. So D-day naaaa!!!! TanginaaaaHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

 So D-day naaaa!!!! TanginaaaaHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

Oh... HAHAHAHAHAHAH! Tsaka May D-day poster na!

 HAHAHAHAHAHAH! Tsaka May D-day poster na!

Oh diba?!

MATUTULOG NA KO! KAYO DEN HAHAHAHAHA!

Say Lalisa love me, Lalisa love me!

Good night, SARANGs!💛