CHAPTER 27: Classmates

Weeks after..

Jennie's PoV
It's already week passed when my ankle got on trouble and Kai is always accompanying me. My parents and I always visit the hospital every end of the day to check my ankle. And now, it's already fine. Maybe not completely fine, but I'm so sure that next week or another few days, I'll be able to walk fine again. But I can already walk wihout any help, just need to be careful on every step.

And Kai? He's completely changing, I can see that. It's making me comfortable with him. He rarely go with his friends. When I'm walking, he's there to help me. Everyday, he's giving me different kinds of flowers—red roses, daisy, carnation, tulips and others.  I haven't told him my favorite flower, which is pink roses. It can be found rarely but, yeah. He should know it by his self. Hehe..

My friends are completely fine. Their relationship with their girlfriends are getting strong. Lisa is a loner. She's more quiet than ever, but the hell I care? I pity that giant but she's annoying, most specially, her damn attitude. I have seen her with hickeys on her neck but I just shrug it off because it's her jam and as what I said, I don't care.

Jeongyeon and Nayeon is really happy with each other. Jeongyeon is a great partner. That Josh is still bugging Nayeon but there's Jeongyeon who's always facing that crazy guy. She already have the guts to tell to Josh, who she is in Nayeon's heart. I envy them.

The professor came with a not so good smile.

"Good Morning, students.." Ms. Park greeted with her uncomfortable smile. Why though?

"You have a new classmate. She's kinda late but, of course, youth is our Nation's hope, so we should let them study." She awkwardly said and cleared her throat.

"Ms. Manoban.." she called.

"Miss?" Lisa asked.

"..." she paused and sighed. "You will calm down, okay?" She lowered down her voice. We all furrowed our brows.. Why all of a sudden?

"I..I can't understand—."

"Ms. Jeon, you may come in.." She didn't let Lisa to finish when she called the new student.

The lady walk in with a smile on her face. Our eyes went bulged and look at Lisa's reaction.  As in, all of us are looking on Lisa. Her mouth was a bit opened as she stopped from talking while her eyes are blank.

All of us were silent. It's. So. Freaking. Awkward..

Lisa snapped out and closed her mouth and scoffed while smirking. She avert her gaze and lean on her seat.

"What an actual fuck." She cussed silently.

"You can choose your seat." Ms. Park said to broke the awkward silence.

I swear, I want to check Lisa but.. Nevermind.

We look at Somi as she walk. She's walking towards our place.

"Uh, hi.. I'm Jeon Somi. Can I take your seat?" She asked politely. What? I blink several times and my brows furrowed.

I raised a brow.

"Pardon?" I asked. Don't tell me she's damn serious.

"I said.. Can I take your seat—?"

"Ms. Jeon, there's still a chair here.." Ms. Park pointed the chair in the middle, beside Kai.

"But—." Somi didn't finish her words when Lisa cleaned her desk and grab her bag before she stood up.