CHAPTER 100: New journey unlocked [18]

WARNING!
:Matured content ahead. Read at your own risk.

•••

"Open it, Lisa." Seulgi smiled at them.

Everyone is giving their wedding gifts, as the wedding event is about to end.

After this, it will be just Lisa and Jennie.

They did the reception on their new mansion.

Lisa opened Seulgi's gift.

"Fuck you, to the moon and back, Kang Seulgi." Lisa closed the box.

"What is it?" Jennie asked.

"Something erotic. The hell!" Lisa groaned.

"Why? Aren't you going to need a strap? For a better se—."

"Shut your mouth or I will make you eat that shit." Lisa rolled her eyes.

A dick strap made Lisa rolled her eyes.

"I'm just kidding.. here." Seulgi gave another gold box, much bigger than the other one.

"You can open it anytime." She told and left the two.

"I'm nervous about this.. let's open this later." Lisa puts it on the table with the other gifts.

While everyone is having fun, Jennie and Lisa day on their friends' table.

"Eyy, the nerds are married." Jeongyeon clapped.

"At least we're always serious." Lisa boast again.

"Omg, my girl, you are stunning again. Why'd you took off your wedding gown?" Nayeon asked Jennie.

The tops and bottoms have different subjects, yet they are on the same table.

"It's so heavy.. I feel like, It'll prevent me from growing up." Jennie smiled.

"You'll never grow up, Jendeuk. Your height today is your height forever." Irene teased.

Jennie pouts like a kid that the other bottoms laughed.

"Hon', we'll just go there." Lisa called Jennie's attention, pointing the pool area.

"Are you gonna swim? With that suit? Omg, Lisa." Chaeyoung spoke, munching a cupcake.

"Sure.. you wanna come? Tss." Jisoo hissed.

"Yah, you're so hotheaded." Jennie laughed.

"She's on her period, sorry 'bout that.. One more and she'll sleep on the couch." Chaeyoung smiled.

"I'm just kidding. I love you, Chaeyoung-ah! Yah, let's go." Jisoo pulled the others.

"I wonder what will they do there? Hook on some girls?" Irene shrugged.

"Seriously? We just got Married, Kang Irene." Jennie giggled, sipping on the wine.

They silently watch their partners' backs..

Lisa's PoV
"Still can't believe it, Monkey." Jeongyeon taps my shoulder.

We are holding our wines, barely sipping on it as we watch the water on the pool with some petals floating on it.

It's wonderful.

I'm still smiling here, treasuring this day.

"You look like an idiot, Lisa." Jisoo laughed on me.