CHAPTER 41: Rival Again

Important announcement below!!

——///——

Kai's PoV
7:00PM, Somi came..

So now, my mom's talking to her. I'm out of the room, waiting. They're talking for almost 15 minutes.

I'm still bothered on Lisa's actions. I'm scared.. yeah. I'll not be with Jennie for a month, of course, I can't just leave my Mom here. My coward Dad wasn't visiting us.

Another 10 minutes came and as a wait here in the pathway, I heard some stomps getting near me. I look up. My eyes went bulge when I saw Lisa. Somi is here! Damn this!

"Kai." She greeted, emotionless. I bobbed my head upwards and look away until I heard my mom's door opened. My heart is now on a haste. What should I do?

"L-Lisa?" Somi was shocked too. I shook my head, lowkey.

"What're you doing here? Where's Luca?" Lisa asked.

"U-uh.. She's.. she's with Mom and Dad in.. Daegu." Som I answered while looking at me. She's swallowed a lip and I also did.

"What're you doing here then?" Lisa coldly asked. I turn my gaze to her and act normal.

"Kai is a f-friend so, why not v-visit his Mom?" Somi stuttered and a punched her on my mind. Geez!

"Lisa, why don't you go in—.. Somi.." Uncle M came with Aunt. I looked away.

"G-good afternoon, Uncle, Auntie.. uh, I gotta go now.. Luca is waiting for me on my condo." Then she bowed and leave in haste. I instantly face palmed myself. Damn! She just said that Luca is on Daegu and now, Luca's on her condo and waiting for her?!

"I thought.. uh nevermind." Lisa shook her head.

I bowed to Uncle and Auntie. They bobbed their heads and walked into the door. Auntie was on blank face while Uncle is smiling a bit

Lisa was about to follow them when I hold her arms. Uncle and Aunt looked at me, as well as Lisa.

"Let's talk." I said while looking directly to Lisa's eyes. She furrowed her brows and signaled her parents. I gotta  confront her about Jennie. She's mine, Jennie is mine.

We waited until they got inside the room. After the Senior Manobans did, Lisa shoved my hands on her leather jacket and fixed it.

"The hell do you want?" She lean on the wall and put her hand inside her pocket. Is she mocking me?

"Tell me the truth, what's the meaning of your actions towards Jennie?" I asked and clenched my fist, getting ready in her answer.

"Oh? So your askals reported again, Lap dog—." She wasn't able to finish her words when I grabbed her collar. She really is testing my patience! Damn her!

"Just fucking tell me." I said and tightened my clench.

"Tss. Don't touch me, I hate dogs." She shoved me again. Now, I punched her.

"Fuck." She wipes down the blood on the side of her lips. I know she's pissed now.

"How dare you!" She groaned and punched back.

Seriously, we're fighting on a hospital.

"Tell me.. You like Jennie?" I grabbed her collar that's almost choking her. She held my hand and kicked me.

"Ah!" I was thrown to the other wall. She was panting heavily when she grabbed my collar. Luckily, the rooms were soundproof.

"You want to know? Okay then.. I like Jennie. No.. I love her. Do you have problems with that?" She admitted.

I gritted my teeth. I'm right.

"And just like all the things.. I will win her. You'll lose again, Lap dog." And she pulled herself up.

"Mark on my words, Jong-in." She lastly said before entering my Mom's room. I glared a it as if it will kill Lisa from behind the door.

We're rivals again. But I will make sure that Jennie will be mine. Only mine!

———————-

Guys, sad to say but I have to sacrifice "The Managers" to replace with another story with a Genie plot. As you will check it to your reading lists—if you bet saved it there, I t was deleted. But if you want that, then I'll put it back and will have 3 pending stories. Please answer!!!

As I promise, 3rd update for the day. Jalja!