CHAPTER 7: Pound

Kai's PoV

I am really out of place right now.

I really just wanted to be with Jennie.

"That arrogant." Jennie murmured on my side while rubbing her fist. I giggled.

"Who even told you to punch her. Hahahahaha! You're strong!" I said and patted her fist.

"Ah, jinjja? You want me to try it to you also?" She jokingly asked.

"Yah!" Then she ckuckled. She's so cute. Her cheeks were chubby when she's smiling. I wanna pinch it but she might really punch me. Aww.

"Why aren't you still starting?" My dear cousin went out of her room after 30 minutes. She looked at me and then smirked, which got me annoyed.

You became full of yourself.

It worked, then. But why did you came back? Ah, nevermind.

"We're obviously waiting for you. We can't start without the photographer, duh?" Irene sarcastically said. Well she's right.

Still, I'm thinking of how will I help.

"K." Lisa answered then she walked through her kitchen and she caneback, holding a chocolate and she's eating it. She sat up on the couch while still chewing.

"What?" She asked. We looked at each other and then Jisoo clears her throat. Finally..

"So... we are asked to handle that School ID photoshoot. I hope all of us will cooperate and never do something that can make our work harder. Because obviously, we are handling the all of the students at a time and we still don't know how will we manage the photoshoot." Irene started. She's really a smart one but not my type, she's a little nerdy because she study alot. I'm not fond of girls who loves to study. And of course, she already have a gay girlfriend. Psh.

"The classes starts on 8:00AM onwards, and ends in 3:00PM. That's the primary students, right? 8:00AM to 4:00PM is the junior highschool. 8:00 AM to 4:30 is the Seniors and College. We need to take them a picture between their in and out time." My 'cousin' bluttered.

"I think arrogants have their brain too." Jennie whispered. I almost laugh.

"Eonni~" Rosè on her side.

Lisa was now glaring at Jennie.

Yes. Just hate her, Lisa. Because I want her..

"Hm.. We can't do it with only one photographer." Jisoo  said.

Ow..

"I can be a photographer—" I was cutted by my dear cousin. What the fuck? She's been like this since she came back! Psh. How I wish you didn't came back.

"I can handle it.." then she bit a piece of chocolate. I clenched my fist and gritted my teeth.

I more time and I'll really punch this brat.

"I told you, we don't need you here.. Hm.. does Dean and Dad already knew and approved you? Dad didn't told me." Lisa sarcastically said. Well, yeah. I haven't tell it yet to Uncle M and to Dean.

I calmed my self and realeased my fist.

Calm down, Kai. You're doing this for your wants. Come on..

Hoo! What should I do next?

"I bet they didn't know yet." Then Lisa smirked. The annoying smirk of hers.