CHAPTER 62: Lollipop

They've temporarily settling their paths. Jennie and Lisa. Jennie was trying hard to clearly understand the difference of Kai and Lisa's effect on her while, Lisa is fine, still can't move on.

Kai. Kai was prepairing, never letting Jennie to know all his plans, instead, they do their usual dates.

The dorks and their girlfriends seems to looking forward on Lisa's next action.

Sunday afternoon, Lisa dropped Somi and Luca on their apartment after they had an all day hang out.

"Thanks for today, Lis. Luca enjoyed a lot. Right, Luca?" She askes her daughter.

"Yes! I want to see those sea creatures again, Buddy!"

"Oh, sure! If that's what Luca wants." Lisa gave assurance.

Luca ran inside the unit, leaving the ex-partners.

"I should be the one thanking you. Thank you for understanding. Hope we will botb move on soon." Lisa gave a weak smile.

"Yeah. I can't also understand why Jennie can resist the one and only Lalisa Manoban? If I were her, I'll even beg for you to love me.. I mean? Duh? You are dam  attractive!" Somi scoffed.

"How do you do begging?" Lisa mocked and smirked.

"like this!" Somi acted, clinging to Lisa's arms. "Lalisa love me, Lalisa love me~" Somi faked a cry and then both of them laughed

"Still a crackhead." Lisa patted Somi's head.

"Anyways, I gotta go. Let's see each other tomorrow at school. Hoping for another hang out like this, and maybe soon, we can talk about Luca's Jerk father." Lisa said and hopped in her car.

That's when Somi's smile fade.

"I can't." Somi whispered and then got a call from Luca.

Lisa drove to a convenient store to buy something and to puff her thick smoke from her device.

"'Lalisa love me?' Jeon Somi, so crazy." Lisa giggled. She decided to chill first, puffing on her device.

It was a perfect weather for a nice afternoon. The breeze will satisfy your soul. It's so calm. Not until Jennie came out from the store.

Lisa didn't notice but Jennie does, irritated on the view when Lisa js on her vape again. And then she approached the tall lady.

"Still into this?" Jennie grabbed the device that made Lisa jolt in shock.

"Oh, fuck. You startled me." Lisa held her chest and grabbed her device from the latter's small hands.

"What are you doing here, alone? It's almost dawn, too dangerous for a girl wearing a short skirt. Where's your boyfriend?" Lisa asked.

"First, I'm here because I craved for a milk. Second, my house is not that far. And third, I have no boyfriend. How about you? What are you doing here." Jennie answered.

"Gonna buy something. I have to go, be safe, Jen."

Lisa was about to take a step when Jennie grabbed her wrist.

"You're awkward. No, we are awkward. Lisa. Can we.. can we get back what we have back then? Like, we used to be comfortable." Jennie said.

"Let's try that." Lisa looked away.

"O..kay."

And they became silent.

Jennie then grabbed Lisa's vape again and threw it on the ground with all of her force.

"Shit! What did you do?" Lisa Groaned.

Jennie forced Lisa to get inside the store by pulling her. Lisa's weight is no joke for Jennie's body. Lisa gave in, letting the latter.

"I don't want to see you vaping again." Jennie told after successfully pulling Lisa on the candy section.

She then grabbed 2 bags of lollipops and smashed it to Lisa's chest that the latter catched.

"Damn, what is this?"

"Lollipops?"

"I know it is. What am I gonna do here?"

"Instead of puffing and endangering your lungs from your goddamn vape, suck that candy instead. If I ever see you vaping again, I'll seriously stab your lungs." Jennie threatened.

"I'm not a kid you can fool."

"Go, try it. I'll buy a cutter too." And she grabs a cutter to buy.

Lisa gulped.

•••••••
2:26AM
Later will be the LALISA and MONEY MV! At 11:00AM, The live countdowm will start!

Last update for the day! See you tomorrow, September 11!

Mwah!