CHAPTER 50: BamBam's comfrontation

The class is over. The group of friends decided to take a rest first before going to Lisa's place. Somi is still with them.

"So.. see you later?" BamBam bid his goodbye to Lisa's friends. Nichkun also did. The two didn't look at Somi.

"Yeah, sure.." Jisoo said and smiled. The tops patted BamBam and Nichkun's shoulders.

"Take care. Be careful on driving. Bam.. look for you speed." Lisa reminded the two and they nodded. They left.

"Uh.. Lisa? Can you take me to my condo? My car is broken." Somi asked Lisa.

"What the.." Jennie whispered and rolled her eyes

"You should have told earlier so BamBam and Nichkun can drive you." Lisa said. The other couples are flirting with each other. Jennie is the only one who's listening to the exes.

"But we aren't in the good terms—."

"You think we are?" Lisa cutted Somi.

"Lisa.." Somi uttered.

Jennie smirked and silently laughed.

"Hm! How about Jennie? Jennie is driving alone too—." Irene teases but cutted by Jennie

"Shut the fuck up, Bae Joohyun." Jennie called from Irene's real name. They laughed.

"It's okay. I'll drive Somi. Just take care on driving. Take care of your girls or other guys might take them away from y'all—."

"Oh, fuck.. Lisa. Stop." They frowned and Lisa laughed.

"Hey, Jennie. Take care too. Watch your speed and wear your seatbelt." Lisa said toJennie and have a smile.

Jennie smiled also and nodded.

Somi got jealous and called their attentions

"Let's go?" She asked.

Some students are around and saw them.

"Seriously? She still have the guts?"

"A whore indeed."

"Pathetic bitch."

"Still JenLisa for me.."

"LiSomi is like the movie Titanic."

Some gossips..

They left..

In the other hand, Kai's friends are still rounding them, checking for Lisa's moves.

And they called their master again.

"Hey, Kai. I think they'll go to Lisa's place later. Jennie is coming."

"What?! Why?! Is there a project?"

"There's none. And we don't know the reason. Maybe, they will hang out or something.. guess what.. Somi is there."

"Then I'll feel a little comfort."

"What?"

"Somi is there. She'll do everything to get Lisa back."

"You think she will succeed? You already told us, Lisa loves Jennie."

"But Jennie is mine. Go now and check on them."

"What? Even on Lisa's condo?"

"Of course! I don't know what's running inside Lisa's head. Now, go!!" And Kai needed the call. His friends shook their heads and just do what Kai said.