CHAPTER 49: Somi's start

They are eating their snack already. And they are still talking about Lisa getting choked. Jeongyeon took a picture earlier that's why they are still laughing, especially Jennie.

Jennie is patting Lisa's shoulder a lot of times while laughing.

"You should eat now." Lisa chuckled.

"Could you ducking erase that, Yoo Jeongyeon?" She glared to Jeongyeon.

"No, Lalisa Manoban." She teased

"Could.you?" Lisa said with threat.

"Okay, Fine!" Jeongyeon said and laughed. 'Even I delete this, it's still on my recently deleted folder' she thought.

"Noona, we have a survey project for thesis. We will do it to seniors." BamBam reported. They all stopped on laughing

"So?" Lisa asked and ate her ramen.

"Could you all help us?" Nichkun asked.

"Sure." Somi answered. They all look at her.

"W-well, I mean.. why not?" She sipped a water.

"Yeah, sure. We'll talk about it later." Lisa scratched her shoulder that Jennie slapped multiple times.

"We'll go to your house?" Jisoo asked

"Oum." Lisa hummed as yes and nodded.

"Even me?" Jennie asked.

"Well, of course!" Rosè said.

"Don't you want it?" Lisa asked her. She pouted a bit.

"Oh please, stop that. Fine!" She rolled her eyes and Lisa smiled.

"And... also.. Somi?" BamBam asked. "Noona. Somi Noona.." he added.

They stopped.

"I can help too.." Somi smiled. Pushing herself to be in Lisa's group.

"Let's ask Lisa since it's her house." Jisoo played her empty ramen bowl.

Lisa sighed. Her face went blank.

'I want to be with you.' Somi thought. She rolled her arms around Lisa's arms and pouted. Jennie look at the two while glaring a bit. Nayeon noticed it and smirked.

"Please~~ I'm bored tho."She pouted.

"How about Luca?" Irene asked.

"Luca is on Daegu since I started studying again." Somi explained.

"Is it really studying?... I think Lisa, Jisoo, Jeongyeon and Seulgi Noona can do it." Nichkun whispered the first sentence.

"Tss. They will drink after. And might play with other girls—." Jennie said

"Yah!" The other bottoms reacted, even Somi.

"You know what? We'll all go. Since Somi is here, she should go too, to make it fair." Irene said and glared to Seulgi.

"You shouldn't have said that, Jen." Seulgi face palmed.

"Well, I mean it." Jennie said and smiled.

Lisa was smiling at Jennie. Somi noticed and think something when she remembered something.

"Hey, Lisa.. I forgot to tell you.. Luca's birthday is coming." Somi said.

"Okay." Somi got disappointed to Lisa's answer.

BamBam and Nichkun smirked.

—————————

Part 2 tomorrow.. not really feeling well☹️ but I'm bored and can't sleep. Please understand. Love y'all!😘