CHAPTER 53: Sweet, good time

A/N: the long wait is over.. Full JenLisa chapter is here!!

•••

Sunday.. They are all sleeping on Taehyung's room, so intoxicated. Seulgi and Jeongyeon's body are on the floor. The other bottoms on the couch including Jisoo and Lisa who's sitting next to their partners. Taehyung's body is on his bed, with his center forehead having a lump due to an impact to the edge of the foot board, it's swelling.

Jennie and Lisa looks like a couple, sleeping in a couch with a sweet position. Jennie's head is resting on Lisa's shoulder with her feet resting on the table. Lisa's head is resting on Jennie's head, arms resting on the back of the couch and legs crossed. Lisa's long black coat is on Jennie's lap.

(Medj ganyan pero naka cropped top at coat si Manofoot)

Jennie and V's Mom came in with a quiet move. She saw how huge the mess that her kids and friends made. She giggled and saw the kids looking like a stack of sacks of rices, sleeping. She giggled when saw Jennie and Lisa. She just left the room instead of waking them up.

A few minutes later, Jennie moved a bit but instead of waking up, she finds a comfortable position when she thought that Lisa is her pillow. Jennie unconsciously dropped her head on Lisa's lap that made the tall girl flinch in the thought that Jennie's body drop to the floor. Lisa supports Jennie's head.

Nayeon woken up and held her head. She tilt her head and saw Jennie and Lisa sweetly sleeping without them knowing. Nabong smiled mischievously and carefully woke up her girlfriend and friends.

"What is it? An hour more, please? My head is aching." Jeongyeon complain but Nayeon slapped Jeongyeon's forehead.

"Look at the two.. yah! Wake up!" Nayeon tried her best to lower down her voice and she succeeded.

They saw Jennie and Lisa. Jennie lift her feet to the couch. She feel really comfortable and even hugged Lisa's waist like pillow, her face is buried on Lisa's toned tummy between the Tall one's black coat.

Lisa felt a shiver on her spine as Jennie's hot breath on her tummy as she is wearing a cropped shirt again. She opened her eyes slowly and saw her friends looking at them, smiling.

Her gaze trailed down to the gorgeous lady, sleeping on her lap. She sweetly smiled and even fixed Jennie's disheveled hair.

She signaled her friends for a water and Seulgi and Jeongyeon rushed to get some.

"We'll go for a while. They'll serve the water. Bye!" Jisoo said and carefully pushed the others on rush.

Jennie and Lisa was now alone at the room.
.
.
.
Lisa's PoV
Jennie. You are driving me nuts. I think I really do love you. What can I do to make you mine? I'm feeling something from you, hoping you like me too. Even just adoration is fine.