1

Tattoo.
_______________________

"Please Innie! I swear it is not dangerous at all" the young boy's friend tried to encourage him for hours to go hang out in the devil town.

Devil town was known to have quite some problematic people within the community, you know, the dangerous kind of problematic. And one thing the young boy wouldn't do, was to leave his perfectly safe room, to go downtown, in an area most people avoided.

"Jisung..people get beaten up, killed heck maybe kidnapped such places..my parents would kill me for sure!" The young, innocent minded boy spoke as he stood up from his bed, peeking outside the window, checking whether his parents has arrived home yet.

Jisung was not even supposed to be here right now. Actually the boy's parents didn't even know about his little squirrel like friend. They were strict with so many things. Such as, school and friends, which meant no hangouts for him, and pure torture inside their homebuild library with his father. No boyfriend, no girlfriend, whatsoever romance is not allowed..though he have never seen them being homophobic before, other than a few comments. He had to maintain a diet under his parents vision, they always feared that junk food would do him no good. And if he should be honest, he had never been to a restaurant that served anything else than high class dinner.

So yes, he was cautious, always peeking out a hole or his window. He wasn't allowed to go just anywhere, if he wanted to travel far, it would be a demand to have his personal driver follow him around like a thirsty dog. And yes, he was absolutely tired of it..but he had barely any guts to disobey his parents, he just wasn't the type too do so.

"Jeongin, you really need to stand up for yourself. It's not fair you can't live your teenage years like anyone else. You're not even allowed to go out, or have me over. You aren't allowed to eat anything else that overly healthy food. Like, remember your reaction to a single gummy bear?! That is enough to show that you should break some rules for once" Jisung spoke, seeing how anxiously Jeongin was looking out the window, waiting for his parents to come back home, just so he could have more than just Jisung to talk too..

"I know..but even if I were allowed half of those things, I wouldn't near devil town on my own hand..I've heard too many bad things about that place..Ji, I know you live there with your friends..but I'm not entirely sure whether if it's a good idea" he spoke honest minded, looking at Jisung with a soft smile.

"I promise you, it isn't that bad..you just need to know the right places and people!" Jisung spoke, making Jeongin slightly tense.

The reason why he never mentioned Jisung to his parents was partly because he was slightly rebellious. Not by a lot, like he didn't dye his hair nor did he have piercings and tattoos. He just ate whatever he wanted, went outside wherever and whenever he wanted. He lived his life the complete opposite of Jeongin..and often managed to break Jeongin out of his little restrictive head.

"Jis-" the sound of a car entering through the gate was loud enough to alert the boys.

"Shit" Jisung cursed making Jeongin glare at him with shock for a second but immediately pushed Jisung towards the usual window he would climb up and down of.

"Well see you tomorrow at school, go back home safe" Jeongin spoke, making sure there was no trace of the older behind.

"No, see you tonight..at 9 pm I'll be knocking on your window, you better let me in" Jisung warned, before making a the rest of the way down, waving at Jeongin with a bright smile as he took a run from it.

Jeongin sighed, knowing he'd have to pull up with the crazy act that Jisung was putting together.

He closed the window so no suspicion would rise, as he made his way to his bed. Picking up his phone as he decided to play a small game. He had approximately 4 hours of screen time a day, and if he got bad grades..he would either get none or 2 hours, depending on how bad his grades were.

"Jeongin honey! We're home" he heard his mother's loud voice. Immediately making a small smile plaster on his face, as he jogged down the stairs to find his parents taking out groceries for the maids to cook later in the evening.

"There you are!" She smiled at the approach of her son, kissing his forehead before packing away food.

He did spot something interesting though..chocolate? He have never, and with that he meant never tasted chocolate. He had tasted some candy, but only a few. And would usually only eat one if it was offered by Jisung. But he couldn't help but to grab the plate, reading the marketing label.

"Oh sweetie, no. That is for a business meeting your father would be having later tonight at the company..we'll be having smoked salmon with sweet potatoes and fine rice, and salad" she spoke, rubbing the boy's shoulder as he pouted. Putting the plate of chocolate away. "I believe you won't like it neither hun. It is filled with a lot of disgusting things and is almost to puke over..don't cry about, snack on some strawberries instead" she spoke, handing him a plate with strawberries that was already cut and washed.

Although it wasn't the chocolate, that he oh do badly wanted to try. He still accepted the red berries with pure happiness, running back up to his room to go read a book while snacking.

Well atleast until Jisung would show up.