80

Tomorrow's.
________________________

"Hm..I like this apartment" Jeongin nodded as he stood in the middle of it. Chan on his other side looking around the empty room and the seemingly calmed architecture of the apartment.

The apartment was located not too far from devil town, and in a little more remote area of the town. Jeongin knew it was a risk continuing to stay in Seoul to begin with, but it was far away from his parents, and far away from any nobles or rich CEOs that'll definitely recognize him with a single look. But Jeongin was still confident, and he had a feeling he wasn't going to be out as much as he thought. Which in many aspects is nice. He had tried searching for an apartment that could hold 3 main subjects for him.

1: being far away from that cold-hearted place..a place remote and quiet, but still accessibility to take busses and trains.

2: nearby grocery store, cause for him, that is an important thing. Being able to leave quickly and get home quickly.

3: a small yet spacious apartment, that would have just a few rooms..and windows, he loved windows.

Actually he loved windows so much that he had to find the ones with the biggest and most pretty ones. Yes there is pretty windows out there folks.

It obviously became obvious to him that he chose this apartment not only because of the windows, but it fulfilled the rest of his wishes that he had listed. Which would just make it perfect. And since it was near devil town? Just made the rent cheaper. But money wasn't a problem, he just wanted to be sure that nothing..sudden happens.

Like even if he inherited money from the family. He couldn't exactly trust the progress..though he did already have to buy the apartment with the black card, since he was pretty much flat anywhere else. So he had it on him incase he needed to use it. And he was happy he did, cause now he had keys to an apartment he could call home.

"It's nice baby..you seem so grown up" Chan smiled pecking his boyfriend on the lips making him smile softly, before responding to it.

Chan slowly trailed down the kisses to his neck, not sucking but just kissing him gently.

"It tickles Channie" Jeongin mumbled with a soft giggle. Trying to push the older off of him, but Chan just attacked him onto the floor with a gigantic smile plastered on his face, as he hovered above the younger with a sheepish smile. "Idiot" Jeongin grinned, trying to get up but failed miserably when Chan pushed him down, and continued to lay all his body weight against the younger.

"Not before you kiss me right" Chan challenged, looking down at the red head beneath him as he leaned downwards.

"If the landlord walk in Chan..your crazy" Jeongin shook his head as spoke catching Chan's lips in the meantime. To be able to get the heavier build of a body off of him. Also fulfilling both of their wishes.

Their kiss was slow and romantic. One of a kind. Jeongin was genuinely happy today. His apartment digging went just right, and Chan was nearby to stop by..from today and on, he is owning an apartment. It was crazy to think about. He wasn't yet set to pay rent yet, since it starts in the beginning of February, enough time for him to just runaway to his new little hiding spot. But he could come here, from now on, if he wanted too without worrying about pay the first two months. Which for him, was a huge stress relief.

But being the person he is. Jeongin needed to find a stable job nearby, a place he knew his parents or any nobles wouldn't stop by. Which was basically everything that was in hid area..so he had to go job hunting soon.

But that'll had to wait for now.
_______________________

Thanks for 300 votes♡.