42

Fragile.
_______________________

"You what!" Jungso exclaimed loudly, hitting the breaks as he turned to car towards a nearby parking spot. Eyes now fully focused on the younger. "Jeongin..you do know that consequences of being caught right?" Jungso spoke, slightly more calmer than moments ago, resting his head again the seat.

"Listen, it is an impulsive act and plan. The Lee's are related to Jisung, aka the boyfriend of Lee Minho. Jisung I related to me, aka my bestfriend. We have been in similar situations, you know? Sneaking out, sneaking people in, eat stuff that we've been forbidden to to do pur whole life, and find love" Jeongin explained, feeling scared that this might be Jungso's last string before he'd tell his parents.

And he really hoped Jungso could keep his promise. Jeongin had no idea how to control any of this without the people he had in his life so far.

"I know..it might actually be for the best that they escape. I have seen Jisung by the house before and-".

"And you didn't tell me?!" Jeongin quickly turned his head towards his driver, looking at him in shock.

"That was before..all of this broke out. Listen we need to be careful, you need to keep atleast my name clear, in case something bad happens..if they fire me, I can no longer come to your rescue..I just don't like the idea of anyone within the neighborhood becoming runaways..they would panic about their own reputation, and complain to the authorities" Jungso explained quietly, trying to get his own sentiments and head under control, knowing that is was an adult figure in this situation.

"But if I do end up in a bad situation, it is understandable that I wont tolerate living in the house of possible mistreatment. I don't wanna end up like  Minho and Felix from the Lee's residence..Jisung shared his point of view in details, and so did Felix. The things I've heard, has made me wonder why they never ever tried taking a run from it before".

"You are of course right. None of these families are nice, they burden everyone working under them. They are so snobby, I'm barely allowed to touch the door handle when I first came to my job interview. You were only ten back then, it's been years, and I'm getting a by old you know? I still want kids..my wife is waiting patiently for me, but we are both getting older and older as the years flies by. I'm doubting I even be able to become apart of my own family.." Jungso laughed bitterly, taking of his seatbelt.

"But why haven't you went from it..don't you have some time to you know, do it quick and leave to come back to work?" Jeongin asked, looking at Jungso with a confused gaze.

"You can't just go for a quick sex session with the love of your life. Sex needs so much more time than most people expect. It is not only about chasing your orgasm or exactly to feel good. It is about love. Yes some dies go out for quick fucks, but they are aware of it. I can't just treat my wife or lover the same way, just fucking her and leave her there to take care of everything else on her own. I always believed that nice sex comes with time and mindfulness, and great after care. It is such a longer process than expected, and I also just can't leave her dealing with the pregnancy alone neither" Jungso proclaimed.

Jeongin was blown away. He had never heard of that. Sure, he has never had a sexual fantasy ever. Which was rare in modt teenagers cases. Jeongin just thought sex was to become pregnant, since his parents has never hid that factor away from him. He also believes he never can have sex, due to his sexuality. He thinks it is impossible for men to have sex together. It confused him, so no, he never ever searched it up, he never watched porn, or masturbated, and of course he have never had sex.

He was still have full grown flower with all it's pedals attached to the crown.

"I didn't know that..".

"You're innocent Jeongin..remember when you asked me what sex even was? Or what any sexual interferes with your own body was? Just because everyone spoke about it in your class" Jungso chuckled.

He did remember it. How he listened to either boy and girls talking about sex, a week prior to their yearly sex education.

"I am still pretty blind upon all of that".

"Don't worry, someday your time would come".

"But I'm gay..isn't it impossible to have sex when it's two men?" Jeongin tilted his head slightly, looking at Jungso.

For some reasons, discussing this was so calming? It wasn't awkward at all, it was peaceful, educational. He learned a lot.

"No? Everyone can have sex together. Even female x female. And the same goes to man x man".

"Oh..".

"Maybe you should ask Chan about it? Aren't the both of you dating already?" Jungso spoke, putting back on his seatbelt to start the car again.

"We aren't...dating..but I do like him, a lot more than I expected I would" Jeongin blushed.."we did kiss though".

"Taking slow steps aren't you? Well better safe than sorry".

They both just laughed, enjoying the late night car right, knowing that Jeongin was going to Chan's apartment..nervous, since he havent heard from him since the kiss two days ago.