65

Reward.
_______________________

The next morning they both were in utter shock. Surprised that they were so stupid to fall asleep together in the younger's room. Both facepalming knowing how wrong this could have turned if there wasn't a chair stopping the door from opening.

"Atleast we weren't that stupid?" Chan chuckled, throwing on one of his stolen hooides, from Jeongin's wardrobe, making the younger pout slightly at the loss of one of Chan's hoodies. But still glared at him playfully.

"It could've have still ended horribly wrong idiot" Jeongin groaned, watching as Chan's naked body disappeared into the black lclothes that littered his body. Making the older laugh softly.

"Mhm..you need help getting dressed? Or do you want me to keep admiring your pretty naked body?" Chan spoke, as he crawled back on the bed as he pulled Jeongin into his arms, knowing the younger couldn't stand up with his leg in such conditions.

Jeongin rolled his eyes, turning around as he faced Chan. He wondered when he'd be able to be official with Chan, he knew they shouldn't rush things. So he figured after he got out of that house, that he should be able to perfectly run into Chan's arms with the sweet title of being his boyfriend.

He wanted that so badly. Cause he knew it was love, why else were they so intrigued by each other? Sinning together just to express fondness? Jeongin could only smiled, pecking Chan's soft lips with a smile.

"You stole a kiss?" Chan smiled, lookingat Jeongin who blushed softly. "And it wasn't even a proper one!" Chan exclaimed, attacking the younger's sweet lips in his, knowing the letting go, was something he'd never be able to do.

"Oh my God, Chan..I need my lungs to function properly!" Jeongin giggled, the sweet bubbling emotions within him tamed out all the negatives. Pulling himself up from being pushed down in the bed again.

"No uh, you already stated your mine! What are you going to do? Run away from me" Chan whispered against his lips, making Jeongin scoff with a sweet laughter from being pushed back down on the bed again. "Or do you want me to remind you again who you are falling inlove with?" Chan smirked, immediately attacking the younger's neck. Small butterfly kiss lingering onto his skin.

"Hey, we did that yesterday! I don't think it is so good for your health to keep splitting me in half" Jeongin groaned, shaking the older off of him as he sat up. Knowing that getting away, would be a real struggle.

Chan just smiled, loving how cute his lovely little boy was. Figuring that morning sex, could be spared for another day..cause now, he just wanted to be close to the younger. Something that didn't always happen for an extended period of time.

"I think I would love if you ran away with me. We could get out from the city, move to the country side, buy a small house with a garden..just the two of us" Chan smiled, loving the thought of being all secluded away from reality with the younger. The scenario playing in his head constantly over and over again.

"Can we bring the others too? They are apart of this too!" Jeongin smiled, loving yhe stupid and innocent scenario playing in their heads.

Imagine..being able to run away from the stinking rich neighborhood, away from devil town..which was quote lovely, but they got pretty tired of dirty glances..running away from the big city and into a whole new other side of the country.

That thought alone, brought bubbles to explode in Jeongin's tummy. Feeling happy for once in this house, and it was with Chan.

"Of course..we can even buy a cow" Chan chuckled, making Jeongin chuckled softly.

"A cow? Seriously Chan?" Jeongin shook his head in disbelief. His body leaning onto Chan's for warmth and comfort.

"Mhm! Naming it moo moo" Chan spoke seriously, causing the younger to break into a fist of laughter.

"Moooo" Jeongin imitated the noise of cow, getting hit by Chan playfully, of course.

Their soft laughter and chatter never died down. It felt as if the world was theirs and that they were the only ones upon it. How they were in their own world, talking about life away from everything bad. A nice environment where judgement didn't exist.

That would be nice.

So fucking nice.

And doing it with Chan would be ten times more perfect.

He promised himself he would always be by Chan's side. He just couldn't resist him, he felt happy when he is near him, all the fluttering emotions. Gosh, he was lucky.

He wanted to badly tell all of his emotions to Seungmin, like the good old teenagers they were. Gossiping with each other.

But he wanted to enjoy his time with Chan first.
________________________

I felt like we all could need a little bit of a soft chapter♡.