8

Plan.
_______________________

"Oh goodmorning Innie!" Jisung spoke excitedly as he watched Jeongin enter the classroom, a small frown on his face that he tried to hide.

He had such anxiety running through his body. He didn't know if he could trust Jungso. Yes he did assure him he wouldn't tell a single soul, but he still have never talked to him on a personal level before, so he had a complex debate in his head.

"Ji I need to talk to you about something serious.." Jeongin spoke as he sat behind the older, letting the latter turn around quite quickly.

Jisung himself seemed to feel fear. He was afraid Jeongin was caught, but that would be impossible right?

"Oh no, you were caught?" He spoke unsurely, scared of the news the younger had to deliver.

"No..you have seen my driver Jungso once right?" Jeongin spoke, taking his things out of his back, completely calm but in reality anxiety was hitting him hard.

He really didn't want his parents to figure out..it was difficult enough having Jisung sneak over, just so they could talk and watch movies. But yesterday, was so different from their usual doings..he was scared deep to his heart that they would find out he snuck out, even worse..that he snuck out with Jisung to devil town and hanged around potheads, smokers, rebellious people, heck even crashed a shopping cart.

"Yeah..I've seen him a few times picking you up from school..why?" Jisung questioned, his eyebrows raising in confusing.

"Well..he knows I snuck you in my room before..apparently he saw you when he left my house after driving my dad hom from work...I'm scared he'd tell my parents, even though he told me I could trust him with it" Jeongin spoke, resting his head on his palm as he didn't know how to process this situation at all.

He knew it was trouble, he knew it was bad..but he didn't feel the urge to stop sneaking Jidung in neither. He just needed a more discreet plan.

"Fuck..fuck, fuck, fuck...what did he say exactly?!" Jisung exclaimed, far more visibly panicking than Jeongin was..

"As I said, he told me, I could trust him. And that he knew who you were...and..that I could tell him if I ever needed help hanging out with you outside school and my room" Jeongin told, really hoping he could trust his driver on that.

Jisung seemed to calm down after hearing that..he have never met Jungso, only seen him..and he was oh so scared that Jungso would fuck the younger over and tell his parents. But something inside him told him everything was fine.

"I just think you should rely on him..actually talk to him after school for a second or two, to get everything straight to the point..anyways..Chan texted me this morning about you" Jisung spoke, sipping a jucie box he had pulled out from his back pack, looking at Jeongin with big eyes.

Just Chan's name alone brought Jeongin's attention to shift from worrying, to quite delightful. He was surprised that Chan would even remember him..but after all, he did infact say he wanted to be friends.

"What did he say?!".

"He wants to meet you again..maybe at his tattoo shop. You could perhaps check Jungso's trust and ask him to drive you there..but maybe that should be for another time? I suppose it's best to be honest with your driver now, since he already know you sneak me inside?" Jisung spoke, approaching a small plan that made Jeongin retrieve back to worrying.

"I'm really screwed..I'm gonna be so dead if mom and dad finds out".