55

Timer.
_______________________

1 AM.

It was 1 AM. Both boys has been standing by the window since the movie had finished. And was waiting patiently for Chan or Jisung, heck, even Jongsu to send a message.

The sky was dark, and cloudy, no lights from above could be seen. Everything seemed gloomy..but hopefully, everything would go according to plan.

The Lee's would arrived home around 2:30 AM, after probably the longest meeting they've held so far. And therefor, there was limited time as of how long Minho and Felix could be on outside without a single notice. There also was no doubt that they must be in devil town already, settling down into Chan's apartment. Since he was the only one who so far, had no connections with the Lee's family.

No one would expect Minho and Felix to be staying at Chan's place. No one would even have a suspicion on him.

Therefor, they needed to keep their mouth shut when talking about Chan. They shouldn't say his Nam anywhere near their parents, especially not in a conversation involving Minho and Felix. They needed to be careful.

He felt paranoid by the chances of being caught. His parents has already switched their behaviour and facial expressions when being near him, only because he talked back. He didn't wanna see them when they found out his been sneaking out, eating junk-food, Fallin inlove with a man, and even having sex with the said man. They needed to know nothing. And if they ever found out..he had Chan, Jisung and Seungmin by his side..right?

So there was no doubt he was anxious..and Seungmin could feel the energy radiating from the younger.

"Hey, Chan texted..saying they got settled down at his place..the bodyguards inside of Minho's room doesn't know it's Chan's place they are staying at, they think they went with Jisung" Seungmin explained, showing him the text messages immediately while speaking.

"Is he free now? Or is he staying with the the Lee Brothers?" Jeongin asked, shifting his attention back towards Seungmin, as he pulled down the blinds again.

"Hm, i don't really quite know yet. But try and text Jungso..Chan says we are more than welcome to come over" Seungmin spoke, looking at Jeongin for a brief second. "You haven't talked to him the past few days?" He asked turning his attention fully towards his phone as he received a notification.

Jeongin pulled out his phone, hitting up Jungso's contacts.

"No, i haven't...I came home right after we had, you know what...and then I just haven't been able to see him" he spoke sadly, as he texted his driver.

"Well, then you have to see him..it is not good you both get separate from each other right after sharing a moment of love" Seungmin spoke, gazing back down at Jeongin's phone.

"Jungso is coming..he lives 20 minutes away, so lets get dressed into comfy clothes" Jeongin smiled, standing up as he strolled towards his closet.

It never mattered to Jeongin what you wore around Chan. Chan would always compliment him no matter what, and he never ever once failed to do so.

So he pulled out one of the few hoodies he have stolen from the older, and slipped it over his tiny fragile body. And grabbed a pair of baby pink sweatpants, tying the strings around his waist.

He left the closet slowly afterwards. Still putting on his socks while hopping out of the closet.

"Why can't you just put on your socks a normal way" Seungmin asked with a frown.

"Leave me alone bruh!" Jeongin whisper yelled, shaking his head.
_______________________

On call with my friend when I wrote this chapter..