2

9 pm.
________________________

Jeongin watched as his mother left his room, closing the door behind her as she whispered a soft "I love you". Right when he heard her steps disappear, he jumped up from his bed immediately trying to figure out what to do when Jisung got here. He knew the latter was coming, and he knew he couldn't stop him from convincing him to tag along, so he sighed heavily, waiting for the stupid man of a squirrel to pop up by his window.

Honestly, thrill and adrenaline was the only two things prominent in his heart right now, and he swore he have never felt this energized.

Should he really do this? Was this a good idea? Maybe he should just go back to bed and ignore Jisung when he came. But wouldn't that be rude? To leave his bestfriend hanging. Sure he was often forced out of his comfort zone, but it was never as big as this. He rarely went outside unless it was for schools purpose, or something that could benefit his health..or that was what his mother meant.

He go lost in his thoughts, to dazed on energy to even keep up with the time. But when a soft knock was heard on his window, he was immediately knocked out of his mind. Looking at the smiling boy outside his still closed window.

Jeongin of course reacted fast, letting the boy inside who had probably the widest grin on his face. He took of his shoes as the first thing, knowing it would make a lot of noise.

"I swear, this is going to be the eye opening experience my friend. One of my friends, who you don't know. Is holding a small, get together event..it's not that big of a deal, plus you can meet new people too!" Jisung sparked up, immediately charging towards the boy's closet, pulling out various of clothes that would make the young boy somewhat fit in.

Because whatever the pajamas he wore was..it needed to go.

"A party? I thought it would be just me and you?" Jeongin spoke with a quiet voice, hinting to Jisung that he should definitely volume down.

"Oh trust me, your never alone in devil town..also don't you have any form for dark clothes?..and no suits and ties do not count" the make spoke, looking into the soft looking closet.

Jeongin sighed with a small smile..heading towards Jisung who looked sort of confused.

"Every teenager has black clothes..like a hoodie or sweatpants" Jisung complained groaning slightly at how much more difficult this seemed to be.

"Well my mom is not that happy about hoodies and sweatpants..she believes only slugs wear them" Jeongin spoke, not minding to even look at Jisung..who wore exactly a hoodie and a pair of sweatpants.

"Dude I take that highly offensive".

Jeongin just chuckled and smiled. Eventually finding a navy blue sweater which he meant should be decent enough..and actually managed to find some pair of black jeans to match along.

"Well, I guess this shall do..but literally why keep these away in the very back of your closet".

"Do you really need an explanation for that?..one word is enough My-" Jeongin was cut of by Jisung slapping his shoulder lightly.

"Your mom, blah blah blah. Now get dressed, and I'll show you that I'm not really that rebellious compared to my friends!" Jisung smiled, throwing the pieces of clothes to Jeongin who immediately got changed. Feeling slightly odd to not be wearing his dinosaur pajamas at this hour.

You know..don't blame him okay?

Jisung in the meantime was doing some..weird stuff..like..making it seem like someone was sleeping in his bed.

Jeongin chose to not question it, as he finished getting dressed. It still felt weird to wear this but he supposed it would be fine for tonight. And he really hoped he could trust Jisung, cause right now everything felt quite to impulsive for him to handle.

"I'll climb first and you'd climb after me" Jisung spoke, making Jeongin nod silently. Observing whatever the hell Jisung did, incase he would fuck up and fall if he didn't watch and learn.

"You sure? I'm kinda..scared of heights" Jeongin spoke out for Jisung to hear him, but kept himself quiet enough to not wake up his sleeping parents.

Even though they were at the opposite side of the mansion.

"Just do it you big baby!" He whispered yelled back, making the younger whimper a bit as he started climbing down the wall filled with plants, poking him every now and then. There wasn't that far to go, since his room was on the 3rd floor, so he could easily jump from the current height he reached. Which he did.

"How did it feel?" Jisung spoke, raising his brows up and down as he looked at Jeongin.

"F-fun in a way?".