71

Captivity.
_______________________

It's been I few weeks since Jeongin had Jisung and the others over. Chan came over regularly, but today somehow went wrong. You see..Jeongin's parents were supposed to be on a small business trip, so the younger felt confident not blocking his door with a chair for once in almost the entire year of doing all of those schemes. Though, the exact day he decides not to do it, his parents walk in on Chan sitting on his bed while he was in the shower. When Chan told him, he was more than shocked.

Frightened to be exact.

"They just walked in my room and you pretended to be asleep and they thought it was me, holy fuck no, fucking way" Jeongin quickly exclaimed is head against the door as he breathed in the warm, non foggy air in his bedroom, loving the clearer oxygen that filled up his lungs nicely.

That could've have gone so indescribably wrong, how the way Chan could been caught so easily, while he himself was taking a quick shower. Jeongin didn't know if he should feel relieved or anxious, but he somehow felt both. But of course one was being stronger than the other.

5 stages of grief was hitting different right not.

"It's alright innie. They didn't catch me, they only peeked into your room nothing else..if something happens I'll be here for you, you know that" Chan spoke trying to relax the younger who was trying to desperately figure out why he even felt confident enough to let the door stay unlocked. "Also, you shouldn't be standing up right now. I know you think you can walk on it, and you are healing well, but please don't stand on one leg baby" Chan spoke spinning the younger around and lifting him up in his arms, his eyes filled with light as he did those exact movements.

Just carrying the younger around like a helpless baby, he couldn't help it but to find it so adorable. Just the butterflies and the blush spreading across his cheeks whenever he was closer to the younger, he really couldn't take it.

He was so damn wiped for Jeongin, how the world in his eyes seemed to only revolve around Jeongin. Like he was some superior king, that needed to be respected at all must. How he was so fragile and delicate, so darn beautiful that it felt illegal to touch him.

"You are so goddamn beautiful" Chan mumbled, pulling the younger fully into his chest, standing completely still, not finding it one bit difficult to lift the younger's weight.

Not that he weighted anything in general, which was concerning. But whatever it was, he couldn't help but still adore how small and fragile Jeongin is.

"You really went from scolding me to praising me?" Jeongin chuckled confused, his eyes looking big down towards Chan shining ones. "It's the mood swings for me".

Chan scoffed and threw the younger on the bed, his fingertips colliding with the younger's soft skin, taking in the fact that Jeongin is still pretty naked..though he was wearing boxers.

"Oh really you wanna say thay again?" Chan smirked, his fingers tracing Jeongin's long torso. Noticing the soft small curve.

Oh so fucking delicate.

So pretty and delicious..he just wanted him..but he knew he couldn't just fuck the little shit out of the younger when they almost just got caught by his parent. But he didn't really care now did he?

"No, you're not deserving my words of wisdom" Jeongin smiled, pecking the older pair of lips with a brief smile.

"Your playing with fire baby".

"Mhm, but you lit it baby" Jeongin responded, serving the same energy given to him making Chan's eyes widen at the statement. "What? Two can play that game" He giggled softly, feeling Chan situate himself fully on top of the younger, inserting dominance as he was now much taller than the younger.

"Darling...don't" Chan mumbled, his cheeks growing more red, his eyes growing darker, the touch on his torso making firm and stiff, and the way Chan's voice dropped a few octaves deeper, send shivers down his spine.

Jeongin froze when he looked down, seeing how hard Chan has gotten. A bulge forming in his pants.

"C-chan..yo-you're uhm-".

"You really do like to play with the fire I've created..as a punishment, I'm gonna light you on fire" Chan whispered in hid ear, pulling his shirt off in a split second, before catching the younger's lips in a hot messy make out session.

Their tongues danced together, exploring each others warm and wet carvens, their eyes glued to each other.

"Did my parents leave?" Jeongin asked, his eyes looking towards the window.

"Mhm, and the maids are off work" Chan chuckled, his hands traveling from Jeongin's long torso towards his throbbing bulge in his pants, massaging it softly, causing the younger to let out a pathetic whimper.

"We can take as much time as you want..we can be as loud as we want" he growled with a smirk.
________________________

Shits about to go down.