48

Failure.
________________________

A day went on with him not speaking a word to his parents. That morning he left for school without eating breakfast, nor picking up his lunch box for the day. He headed straight out the massive door to the mansion, stepping in the car, which Jungso of course, still drove.

He was glad, Jungso was the available driver that night. He was there and heard everything, it made Jeongin feel relieved.

Though, when he sat in tbe car and buckled up. Neither of them spoke a word to each other. The silence was heavy, and the urge to make a conversation about previous night argument was heavy enough enough both of them. But they held themselves back.

Atleast until the reached the second red light. Where Jungso sighed loudly before rubbing his temple.

"You know...yesterday, you scared me a bit" he chuckled, finally being the one to open his mouth. It made Jeongin feel relieved that he for once spoke about it, after 10 minutes of pure, heavy silence.

"How?" Jeongin questioned, still looking out the window to his right.

"The way you managed to tell them off without having to include any of the shit you are doing".

Jeongin smiled. He was close enough many times to slip off. Wanting to badly tell his parents that if they didn't stop the bad treatment, he would run away like the Lee's. But he kept quiet about that part. He also kept quiet about mentioning Chan and his friends to be his comfort people. He was a bit proud of himself to say atleast. How he was able to just yell without spilling any bad information.

"It was difficult to keep in. I wanted to say a lot that would've have had us exposed, I was even about to ask for your opinion. I'm glad I didn't" Jeongin chuckled bitterly, lowering his head to his hands, where he dtarted fiddling with them.

"It must been tormenting listening to their words. The brothers will escape tomorrow right? The day their parents are holding a business meeting right?" Jungso asked, looking at the road ahead as the lights switched to green.

"Mhm..it is all clear. Jisung will be there to help out. Mainly help Minho out, since he is so weak. But Felix has been sneaking in his room every night to make sure he eats. For tomorrow's big mission" Jeongin answered.

It would go perfectly, in alined and perfectly set in place. He couldn't wait for them to gain freedom and happiness.

"How do you think the Lee's will address it?" Jungso asked out of curiosity.

"Well I believe they will make a stupid announcement to hide the fact their kids ran away from them" Jeongin responded with a small smile.

It was the classic thing for these families to do. To label it as death, sickness or even military enlistment, and then say they passed away away some shit that happened there.

Classic stupid excuses.

"They will..they always hide stuff from the public eyes" Jungso replied to the younger's response. "That reminds me of something.." Jungso spoke, trailing of as he looked ahead of him.

"What is it".

"Chan will pick you up right when you reach school. You might not know this, but your parents actually called you in sick today, due to the way you talked to them last night. They are scared there might be someone in the school you are sharing personal information with" Jungso explained, making Jeongin's jaw drop to the floor.

"They did what?!" Jeongin exclaimed loudly, surprising them both, but he felt upset.

"Yeah..but they didn't expect you to leave on you're own..so I just drove you anyways..but Chan will pick you up, and then I'll pick you up from his place, and drive you home" Jungso smiled, loving how they easily got away with sneaking away like this.