26

Movie?
______________________

Music, chatter and laughter. Filled the boy's ears as he sat on the couch farrest from the rest, Chan by his side..or well beneath him as he rubbed circles onto the younger's tummy.

"Look at them, they don't have a worry in their eyes..they look happy and free right?" Chan spoke, stroking through the younger's hair with his free hand.

"I wanna be like them.." Jeongin spoke, sighing as he leaned his back against Chan's broad chest, seeking comfort from the warmth of his body.

"Don't. You're perfect just the way you are. They pick up cigarettes and alcohol to numb pain..innie don't ever touch any of those things alright? They'd cost you so much of your life..it's not worth it" Chan spoke with a warning tone, making the younger gulp for the twice time today.

The way his voice dropped a few octaves, how it was raspy yet smooth and had thay feeling to it. Made him feel two types away. 1: was to listen to hid advice. 2: was a odd feeling that seemed to send tickles to his tummy.

"But you smoke?" Jeongin spoke in disbelief, yet still took the advice in for better purpose.

"Yeps..and that still cost me money, and probably my lungs and life too" Chan chuckled. "We all have demons to cope with, I chose to do the wrong way, with disposable shit you can't reuse. So please don't ever pick this up bun" He continued to warn before wrapping his arms around Jeongin's smaller frame.

Jeongin visibly hated not being caressed anymore, and felt as if he wanted more rubbing and patting.

"Why'd you stop?" He pouted, looking at Chan in the eyes.

"Your so adorable God.." Chan whispered shaking his head, as he continued hugging the boy tightly.

Those words and nicknames did something to him, something that made him want more of what he received..was he crushing on a man he met morally a few weeks ago? He thought so.

But that thought scared him..there's in no way he could fall for a man right? Another thing his parents would kill him for..and if terrified him. Feelings were mixed up, his heart raising. This couldn't be happening right? Same sex love is bad, thats what his parents told.

Yet at the same time he never judged anyone for being in a relationship in for the same sex..but he usually didn't feel like talking about it. But being in Chan's arms didn't feel wrong..it felt nice and comforting, and he didn't mind asking for hugs and cuddles..just the fact they grew so close already, was kind of putting both a smile on his face, and fear in his heart.

"Hello folks" Seungmin showed up, causing both the boys to fall out of their trance, not even realizing they've been holding eye contact the whole time.

That was embarrassing. Really, really humiliating. He wanted to hide under a rock for the rest of his life.

"Hey Seungmin" Chan replied, brushing of the tense tension between them..skipping to talk with Seungmin..who was indeed a friend of his to begin with..

"Yall look more traumatized, than a mouse being chased" Seungmin chuckled, settling down beside them before pulling out a vape.

Jeongin turned away, settling to rest on the other side of Chan's broad chest, curling up to find more warmth.

After all that tension. Chan still had a soft and warm grip on the boy, making him feel like a well cared for baby. Especially when Chan wrapped his jacket over his body, letting him melt in the cologn from it.

Relaxed was and understatement to how Jeongin felt. He felt peace, as if he could just pass out in Chan's arms any moment..and he did, hid eyelids grew tired from holding him awake, and before he knew it, he was out as a light..finding the comfort in the position he was in, as he traveled to dreamland.