93

Lie.
_______________________

It was a lie to say that having Felix move in, wasn't stress full. Having the boy staying in itself wasn't stressful. No, but Felix himself had this contagious persona in way, his sadness affected others, his happiness wore off on others too. Felix somehow managed to push all of his emotions, happy or sad, onto another person by just being..him.

He was contagious, and Jeongin felt bad for being so affected from Felix emotions. But it somehow wore off on him. And it seemed like Felix was aware of it too, constantly apologizing if he had a bad day, or just genuinely shedding one tear when he cooked or read a book. Jeongin really thought the boy needed help, so he had just booked a psychologist session for him.

"I'm home..." Felix spoke, exhausted as he stumbled to the couch, his arms letting go of the bags in his hands as he collapses onto the couch beside Jeongin, who smiles at him.

"Hard day at work?" Jeongin smiled as he finishes an application form for a nearby college, wanting to only get into that college.

"I hate morning shifts" Felix groaned, placing an arm on top of his head as he was drenched in old sweat.

"Go take a shower. You stink, how about we'll walk to the cafè a few blocks down when your done?" Jeongin spoke, knowing that Felix hasn't really been exploring the area as he said he should..probably anxiety that held him back.

But Jeongin wanted the boy out of the house, that didn't involve work nor grocery. A small hangout at cafè would lift both their pressures off of their shoulders. The pressure from working, and the pressure from filling out a college form.

"That'll be great" he nodded, standing up as he scurried away to the bathroom.

Jeongin sighed as he stood up, figuring out he must change into some new pair clothes. So be went to his room and undressed himself, finding a cute outfit. It was a sweater with a pair of jumpers he had bought recently online, when he was shopping for clothes with Felix. But before he could slip on the pair of sweaters, he saw his arms in the mirror. Red prominent dark lines, that cause him to shiver.

They haven't fully healed yet, but it felt kind of heartbreaking looking at them. He could have died that night if he didn't call Seungmin, and that reason was a perfect excuse for the reason of his "death". Not that he took his own life, but his parents covered by him having a stroke, and also payed doctors at the hospital to keep their mouths shut. They were powerful, really fucking powerful. And therefor he has been searching for a lawyer that was better than his parents ones. So that he could easily beat them if he stood in a situation where he had too. Eventually someday, he'd have to sue them and get them locked up. He didn't care how much his mother helped him, she still hurt him, abused him, manipulated him. And no matter the reason for doing so, was never justifying. They deserve to be send to jail, but he didn't want to think about that now..

He wanted to relax and go grab a coffee with Felix. To discuss things that aren't related to any of this. He realized how much he had matured over the past year that have flyed by.

How that in the very beginning, before he met Jisung. He was simply a perfect puppet living under his parents spell and conditions. Following their footsteps and orders they way the presented them. How he was so innocent he didn't even dare to cuss. A month after meeting Jisung, he had tried eating chips, cake, cookies and other small snacks. He had tried sneaking him in his room for some Netflix, he had kept him a secret for his family because he realized how happy Jisung made him feel. A half year later, he was sneaking out, eating Junk food, getting tattooed and having his first kiss. Then he had sex, then he went against his parents completely. The abuse got more physical, he injured himself. Ended up in the hospital. It all happened so quickly.

He swore if he told his January self how this year would turn out, how he looked, how he ate, how he spoke, he was sure the January him would be shocked.

But he was glad he matured. He was glad he realized he didn't need his parents by his side. That they hurt him more than anyone they warned him about. He would bet all his friends and money that he could trust a serial killer much more than his own parents. And that alone said a lot.

Heck he would even trust an abusive kidnapper more than his parents..

Even though his mother helped him, she still hurt him. And that was never justifying for him. They may not worry about their business going down..but they sure had to in the future, when it all comes unexpected.

That thought alone made him smile, so brightly he forgot about his scars. He wanted revenge, and he will get that, in one way or the other. His parents didn't deserve to be happy. And he hoped Felix and Minho would sue their own parents too..but that was up to them.

"Jeongin, you ready?" Felix walked in, making the younger smile as he turned around. Still shirtless as he pulled the sweater on. "W-what happened to your arms?!" Felix asked in shock, concern filled his face.

"I just had enough some time ago. That's why I moved out earlier than planned..don't you dare do this on yourself, you'll hate yourself forever!" Jeongin warned harshly, knowing the scars is a big insecurity of his. And he didn't really want to talk much about it.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know it was that bad..I'm glad your better though! And don't let them get to your head..scars just shows the fight you went through, if your that insecure, you could ask Chan to cover them in the future" Felix smiled reassuringly, tucking the younger's hand as he pulled him to the front door.

"I never thought of that..but I'll guess I could ask" Jeongin smiled. "Let's go".
_______________________

I hid a little foreshadowing somewhere in this chapter for a future book. Lol let me know if you found it!♡.