6

Shades.
_______________________

"Well I told you it was fun right!?" Jisung smiled as he collapsed on Jeongin's bed, sighing at how soft and comfy it was.

Jeongin had a big smile plastered on hid face too. He worried much less about his parents, than he usually would when being outside. It just felt nice and comforting to be around people that could understand where he came from. And he couldn't stop thinking about Chan. His words stuck in his head, and if he should be quite honest...he wouldn't really mind ditching school for one day, to go see the latter's work place.

"Thank you Jisung" Jeongin spoke, collapsing on top of his best friend. Hugging the precious life out of him.

"Always Innie, I will always be here for you, alright?" Jisung spoke, receiving a soft nod from the tired younger.

His social battery was completely out. No longer having energy as he could swear he would fall asleep in just bare seconds, if it of course wasn't for his mind ringing like and alarm. He felt so grateful. Where would he be if he didn't have Jisung to show him, how to really live? Where would he be, if the squirrel like boy never came to sneak into his room, any possible moments? He didn't know, and certainly didn't want to imagine not having the latter in his life.

He showed him sides, that he would know nothing about if it wasn't for Jisung. He didn't know how a gummy bear tasted like, till 2 months ago, when Jisung first brought a package with him to school.

"Go get dressed back into your pajamas..or else your parents will question you" Jisung laughed, pushing the bigger boy off of his body as he watched make his way to where ehe had frown his dinosaur pajamas.

Jisung wanted badly to face palm, at both how cute and stupid it was that he have been wearing that pajamas, for years on end. Of course it was washed, but it held surprisingly well compared to the thought of it being washed every second day.

"Can you stay till I'll fall asleep?" Jeongin asked, coming back with an even more tired face, ruffling his hair away from his eyes.

The younger got into bed, looking at Jisung with almost begging eyes as he seemed to be craving a bit of emotional support at the moment. The whole night must have been tiring, him talking and having fun the way he have never had before..Jisung swore he broke into smiles whenever he thought about Chan and Jeongin communicating.

After all, Chan has always been a great parental figure, despite mainly just being a concerned and supportive friend.

But judging by how comfortable Jeongin was around him. He definitely had something to his charm that couldn't be described unless you felt it. And if Jeongin had to be honest..he badly wanted to see the older again.

"Of course!" Jisung smiled, getting into bed beside Jeongin.

In an instance Jeongin cuddled closer to the oldest wamrth, diving himself deep beneath his blanket, ready to doze off into dreamland. Before school tomorrow came around.

Jisung cooed, having a soft spot from his best friend whenever he became tired or drained from energy. It wasn't because Jeongin was a certified child, but you could easily see his mommy and daddy issues whenever he got too exhausted and drained from energy..he just sometimes needed to be held. And there was nothing wrong with him showing that side of himself.

It didn't take much longer for Jeongin to doze off fully, making the older smile as he looked at the time.

3:46 AM.

A sigh left his lips as he stood up, successfully untangling himself from Jeongin's arms, as he placed the younger's favorite plushie right back into his arms. So that he had something to cuddle.

Jisung thought of leaving a note, but that would be far too risky. So instead he just picked up his shoes and jacked, and dressed himself to eventually leave the sleeping boy.

But of course he didn't forget to turn of the younger's lights, keeping the night lamp on..knowing Jeongin found it much more relaxing with the blue light in his room as he slept...and with that, he quietly made his way towards the window. He opened the window and turned around for a second to get a final look on the adorably sleeping boy.

"Goodnight Innie" he whispered and climbed hid way out from them house..of course remembering to close to window as much as he could. Before retrieving his way back home, to get his own sleep.
_______________________

Didn't original plan this out to be fluff, but it suited this chapter much more than what I had planned.