3

Metal.
________________________

Adrenaline was one word enough to describe how Jeongin felt. He ran with Jisung through the small luxurious neighborhoods to reach the big city located not too far away from his actual house. Jeongin was of course still unsure. Yes he have snucked Jisung in a bunch of times..but he had never snucked himself out, especially not running to such places as the devil town.

But was he going to back down now? No. He couldn't just say no anymore. He was already outside, running along with Jisung following his every move to make sure he didn't get lost.

Cause it really was easy for the innocent minded boy to just go and run off to god knows where, and get lost like a small puppy.

"Fuck yeah! A shopping cart!" Jisung screeched excitedly, seeming quite too happy to see a basic shopping cart?

Jeongin had a frown plastered on his face, wondering why Jisung was pulling the mentioned shopping cart towards him, kind off making him tilt his head to the sight. Jisung reached the younger male, stopping the cart right infront of the still confused boy.

"Eh?".

"Get in, I'll show you what's so exciting about this piece of metal" Jisung giggled, watching as Jeongin's frown grew bigger.

"My mom-" though he was immediately cut of by Jisung who shushed him up.

"Forget about her. She is not here right now, is she?.." Jisung spoke turning around as he watched Jeongin's expression turn into a small smile.

Jisung was right. His mother was home sleeping, and he was here, far away enough to be catched..so what could go wrong? Just for tonight right?

"Okay!" He smiled, stepping inside the shopping cart as he kept his legs crossed, his hands holding onto the railing for dear life, scared of what Jisung might do.

Not that he didn't trust his dear friend, but Jisung was sort of...like an energi bomb..that could practically explode any second while he was pushing the cart softly.

Jeongin wondered about a lot of things. He haven't got to try the most stuff that teenagers has to try. He wanted to cut his own hair, style his own hair, wear his own fashion..maybe even dye his hair once? He guessed it wouldn't hurt, and he knew his parents loved him..but it did start to make sense that they were just a bit too...strict.

"A penny for your thoughts my friend" Jisung spoke, immediately lifting the boy's mood as he looked up, catching Jisung's eyes.

He often envied Jisung. He had his freedom, to go run around and have fun. He knew damn well his best friend was perfect, and have been going through a lot of bad things..but he envied the freedom he had, and the amount of stuff he could do without getting into serious trouble.

"My mom..she wouldn't let me taste chocolate earlier..I guess..she meant that I wouldn't like the taste since it's too sweet and disgusting.." Jeongin spoke, fiddling with his hands as he was pushed over a small little bump, making his body jolt slightly.

Jisung made the cart spin around, grabbing the end of the cart so he could face Jeongin.

"Okay, first of all..You're mom, brought chocolate?! Second of all..everyone loves chocolate, there is different kinds though..I personally hate dark chocolate, it's too bitter. Milk chocolate is yummy, but can become too much a bit too quickly..and then ther is white chocolate, I think you're a white chocolate type of guy my friend" Jisung ranted over the different types of chocolate, promising to by all three of the basic tastes for the younger to try.

Jeongin really respected that. There is still a lot Jeongin needed to try..Jeongin first met Jisung in freshman year of high school, the older was a freshman too, so they fitted in well together..their friendship would slowly develope over the year till they became juniors, in which was the first time Jisung came visiting Jeongin's house for the first time, outside his window at 1 am.

And that was when their traditional hangouts got funded. Jisung would pop up whenever the younger's parents were either asleep, or just not home.

And now that has developed to this..sitting in a shopping cart..instead of laying in his bed, sleeping. But either way, he did feel slightly free..and not watched constantly.

"Alright I understand, chocolate must be very nice..you do not need to go into the whole spectrum of what chocolate can be used for" Jeongin complained, his mouth watering as he badly wanted to taste the seemingly delicious snack.

"Well alright..we're here anyways! Get ready to meet my friends little fox" Jisung giggled, as he immediately started to speed up his steps.

He spinned the cart around once more, so that he had a better grib on that shopping cart, before running towards a bricked wall, fortunately stopping the cart right before it hit the wall. Leaving Jeongin completely high on adrenaline rush.

"Jisung I swear to God!".